protected

Ibiki and I soon made it to TI and when we walked in he placed me down. Everyone looked at us and started laughing.

"how much did ya pay the kid?" one of them asked.

I grew nervous and slowly inches behind him. Two people walked toward us and I noticed one of them as Inochi and I had no idea who the other was. When Inochi saw me he smiled.

"So you Ibiki's kid." He said.

"what do you mean Inochi? Ibiki paid the kid." Someone said with a laugh. 

"no, she is a very cautious person. she tenses around people she doesn't know. but as you can see she's rather relaxed around Ibiki." Inochi said. 

a blush came to my ace and I hid behind Ibiki. Someone noticed. the man standing next to Inochi walked up to me and look at me and I could tell he was analysing me. I shrank closer to Ibiki getting really nervous. I was not used to this many people around me. 

"Ibiki I think you should take her for some fresh air she's looking a bit pale." the man with spiky black hair said.

"you have a point Shikaku." Ibiki said. 

Ibiki looked down at me and sighed. he picked me up and walked me outside before placing me down.

"I gotta go back in there and yell at them. will you be okay out here alone?" He said.

I gave a small nod. He walked back in leaving me alone. I heard some soon come out and I turned around thinking it was Ibiki but I went pale seeing a familiar man. when he saw me his eyes widened. I went to run away but he picked me up by the neck and I thrashed around. I was trained in that place but to too much. I was best at sneaking around but they didn't train me in force. and my ability to sneak around was that of a new genin.  

"my, my I never thought I'd see you in the leaf. when I escape and give you back to the boss he'll be happy." He said with a sadistic smile.

I tried to kick him in the face but to no avail. he laughed and he threw me roughly under his arm and began running. I continued to thrash as fear filled me. I didn't wanna go back there. however, this man was at a chunin level and I didn't nearly have enough strength to go up against him.

he snuck into a forest area and moved his way to the exit of the village. I was about to lose hope but a rock was thrown at the man. I look up to see Naruto standing there holding a rock reading to throw it again. the man growled and threw me to the ground and went towards Naruto. I was absolutely scared. 

"what do you think you're doing with Shizuko?" Naruto growled.

"you are so dead brat!" the man yelled.

despite being terrified I jumped in front of Naruto taking the attack. I stumbled back but before I fell Naruto caught me. Naruto looked at me shocked and concerned. I stood up and glared at the man. a loud laugh came from him.

"what are you laughing at?" Naruto said angrily.

he went to attack again but Naruto covered me by wrapping me in his arm and taking the hits. I cringed as he used his body as a shield for me. tears spilled from my eyes as I saw the pain in Naruto's eyes. He gave me a warm smile making a painful feeling come to my chest. Naruto soon collapsed to the ground and I held him in my arms. he's such an idiot why did he do that. 

the man just laughed pissing me off. never in my life have I felt anger like this. I stood up and glared at the man. I stood in a fighting stance. he punched me in the face and I felt some blood in my mouth. I spat it out and went to kick the man but he grabbed my foot and threw me into a tree harshly. 

I stood back up determined not let him win. he hurt Naruto and I don't know why but that made me mad. He kicked me in the gut and I began coughing and nearly threw up, however,  that didn't stop me. he growled in frustration. he picked me up by the neck and began strangling me. My vision began to blur. however, before I passed out the man was grabbed and held down. I didn't even bother to look at who helped me but I instead ran over to a very injured Naruto.

I pulled him onto my lap. I then took the time to look at the person to see someone wearing a weird mask like the man that found me in their base. the man that attacked us was now tied up. the person in the mask walked up to me. I, however, didn't pay much attention to him a focused my attention again on Naruto. 

my attention didn't move from Naruto even when I heard multiple people running in front of us. I, however, did look up when someone touched my shoulder. I looked up to see Ibiki and his eyes went wide when he saw the tears in my eyes. He sighed and both Naruto and I were taken to the hospital and I have no clue what happened to the man that attacked us. but thankfully Naruto was fine just a few cuts and bruises.