Inochi

I had a small smile after we ate the delicious ramen but sadly Naruto had to leave and I also had to get back to the academy. I stood out of the small ramen shop and looked around and had no clue where to go. I was completely lost.

I began walking in a random direction hoping it would be the right way but it wasn't. After about thirty minutes of walking, I sat down in the shade and tried to figure out where I was. I would have asked someone for help but I can't speak and have no other meanings of communication that they won't find wired.

As I sat there I heard footsteps stop in front of men. I looked up to see a woman looking down at me. She had brown hair in a bun and brown eyes. She looked down at me with concern.

"Darling you seem distraught." She said.

I looked down unable to talk. I felt so helpless. I felt her grab my hand and she gave me a small smile.

"I own a flower shop why don't you come have some tea." She said.

I gave a small cautious nod. I didn't trust her completely but I needed help. She led me to a flower shop and she did give me some tea. I sat down at the back of the counter and sipped my tea. I then heard someone walking downstairs and I looked at them to see a man with long blond hair in a ponytail and light blue eyes.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"I'm not sure I found here looking lost." The woman explained.

The man walked in front of me and I flinched away. He just observed my face and then gave me a small smile.

"I'm Inochi and this is my wife. Who are you?" He asked kindly.

I looked down but took his hand before writing my name on his hand which seemed to shock him.

"So your name is Shizuko. Why didn't you just say it?" He said.

I once again took his hand o spelled out what I did with Naruto when I told him I was mute. Inochi looked at me intently before smiling.

"Well, that's interesting. Anyway, are you lost?" He asked.

I gave a small nod and he looked at me expectantly. I sighed and spelled on his hand. I got lost trying to find the academy. He gave a small nod before talking to his wife and she walked away. She soon came back with a young girl with light blond hair and blue eyes. She looked a lot like Inochi.

"This is my daughter Ino." Inochi spoke.

I looked t her and gave her a small wave. She, however, pocked her tongue at me and ran away. 

Inochi sighed and his wife went to go talk to Ino. Inochi apologised to me and gave me directions to the academy. I gave him a small bow before running to the academy. I soon made it and walked into the classroom to see a frecking out Iruka. when he saw me he stopped freaking out but examined me making sure I was okay. 

When he realised I was okay he breathed a sigh of relief. I took my seat at a desk while Iruka just watched me. What was with people and looking at me wired. After another few hours, I was allowed to leave for the day. I left the academy and went on my way home but stopped when Ibiki stood in front of me and threw me over his shoulder I, of course, flinched for whenever someone touched me it was always to hurt me. Ibiki must have noticed.

"I'm taking you to TI some the underlings decided not to believe I was a father. So you're my proof." he said firmly.

I looked at him. so I was going to see where he worked and who he worked with. this should be interesting.