Chapter 1

WAIT PEOPLE A ACTUALLY READ THE PROLOGUE- I've been busy and I saw it had no views for a while so I checked wattpad less but I'll go ahead and start it :,)) sorry .

Todoroki's pov:

Being a hero has always been somewhat easy but at the same time challenging. To be able to accept that other side of me. Or his side of me.
Deku saved me from that feeing of heavy weights pushing me down. That cute fragile boy that meant everything to me and I love him with more than words can say.
"HEY TODOROKI ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!"

~

Todoroki quickly went back to reality to meet eyes with hell itself. "The mission is not to be takin lightly, go with me because we have to clean up the mess that this villain made" the Endeavor sighed , probably thinking how he should be the one chasing after the villain instead. (A/N: the punctuations are probably wrong :3 but I'm to lazy to correct them)
His lack of interest probably pissed his "father" off. But soon a wave of curiosity hit him. What if he found Deku there? His goal of finding Izuku never seemed to end since he went missing three weeks ago

Deku's pov:
One..
Two..
Three...
Hundred..
I lost count of the people who tried to think they had a chance of escaping. I laughed hysterically while holding onto a control of buttons. " click ". Two hundred! A building exploded making the crowd scream more.
If only they saw me now! Ive accomplished enough for a award. I leaned over on the edge of a broken pipe hanging high in the air on the ledge of the building still holding a firm grip on the controller. "I guess a mysterious villain will just have to be the name I will be accomplished by for now."
     Suddenly heroes came into the opening attempting to stop me. "Tsk,tsk .. you heroes always ruin the fun!" I said giving a small frown. "But I guess I'll just have to wrap things up" my frown turned into a smirk as I  pressed a switch activating all the buttons and throwing the controller into the ground smashing it into pieces. Leaving the buildings booming loudly.
        But as I used my quirk to run faster than any normal mortal would a flash went off in my face. I couldn't tell who did the flash but even if it was a camera it would be impossible it would take a good picture while I was in this type of speed.           Right?

(Time skip to next day cause I can cause I'm the author)

    Todoroki pov:
I woke up to one of those alarms that u get on ur phone for emergency alerts. I yawned and looked at the screen of my cold phone to see MYSTERIOUS VILLAIN FOUND!!.
I hesitated a little getting a bad feeling in my stomach and then decided to tap on it. My phone wouldn't load the picture only giving me a more bad feeling. I tried turning on the news to see if they would have it only to see it right then in there. It was none other than his precious Deku....

(I probably will start adding more and more detail when I progress .. thanks for reading :3 )