First day of school

Maria POV

Mh..... so according to kuya Arthur, my classrooom should ve riiight here, "class 2A" *sigh* I hope I know someone here.

And when I slide the door open I suddenly was greeted by- "MARIIIIAAAAAAAAA~" "Oh myyyyy Mangoeeeees, SEYCHELLEEEES, ITS BEEN FOREVEEER!" I replied while hugging her back, kinda her hug was squishing me too hard, I couldnt breath at all, "um..Seyche-" "Mariaaaa we are inskuul no need to be formaaal, I told ya to call me by my first name Michelle" Seychelles said to me with puffy cheeks, I caant breathuu,"S-*cough* sorry Mich-*cough* Michelle, Can yiu please let go of me po!*cough*" I despretly said trying to catch me breath, "Im so sorry Maria" she let go of me, "its okay Michelle, no worries po" I akwardly scratched my neck, "anyway its really nice to see you again, though would you mind if I sit with you in class po!" I beamed a smile, Michelle gave me a sad look , Oh boyyy "Im sorry Maria, I already have a seatmate, I would gladly sit with you but, Mr.Allistor said everyone must sit in their designated seats, but....."

"but what?" "Thee is one free seat beside Belarus, you know , the little sister of Russia....no one seats with her cause she is scaryyy, the last one who sat beside her ended up not going to school for a month" Michelle said, I can see that she is quivering cause of hiw scared she is...but oh well I guess I have no choice "I'll do itpo!" "What?" "I meant I wanna sit with her, besides I dont hink she is that bad, after all kuya Ivan did say she gas some cute sides" "okay Mariaa but I warned you" Michelle told me before she left off to hear seat, I wonder if she will hook up with Arthur or Francis, better Francis tho.

Brrr it becamee reaally cold for some reason, when I looked around the room I saw a girl with light blonde hair and dark bluish eyes walking towards me, she has this death stare at me tho....I guess this must be Belarus, ok now im definetlyy scaareeddd poo, PLEAASEE SAVEE MY MANGOOEESSES. She sat beside me then glared at me for a whole minute NOT A SECONDDDD BUTT A MINUTEEE, tuloongggg. "Mabuhay po! Y-you m-must beee Belaruss Im philipine, I mean pphilippines, nice to meet you po!" I stuttered while sayingg itt , "Dah, I know who you are, dont you dare to  steal my bug brither away he belings to me, or else" she said holding a knife like she is treathening me , i took a big gulp and answered "yes po! I wont steal kuya Ivan from you belarus chan"

Belarus POV
"yes po! I wont steal kuya Ivan from you belarus chan" Philippines said to me, "Good" w-wait di-did she j-just ccall mmme c-chan?
"Are you okay belarus chan? Your gettig red po, waiit ARE YOU CATCHING A COOLD!?" wait im blushing? Focus belarus she is just trying to steal big brother from you "Of courze not, Its juzt your imagination, bezides
the cold never bothered me anyway"

TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS BROUGJT YOU BY ELSAAA SINCE IMM LAZYY AFF

Maria POV

The rest of the class time was okay, we had some tips on what to do when a country invades you, and others were just maath ahh ang hiraap saaa buhayyy maging isa istudantye.

I was walking through the hallway when- "MARIAAAAAAAAAAAA maaahhhhh!!!" someone told to me before i meet the hard floor, "araayy! Anoo baaaa ang sakiitt" I said pouting because of the lil pain i felt, "Ah sorry mariaa , ehehhehe, oh anywayy btw We need too goo too thee maaidd cafee we are gonna work orr elseee wee are gonna geet lateee maah~" Adinda said to mee , shees such a cute yet weird indonesiaan girl, but wa waiiit "WAIITT POO! I thoouuughtt weeree gnnaaa bee theereeee aatt 3??" I saiid shocked and also kinda confused@-@ "Maria.......its already 3:15 mah........Alvyia and the others are already there... IVE BEEN SEAARCHIING FORR YOOU EVERYWHEREEE TO N HERE I FIIND YOUU STUFFING YOUR MOOUTH WITH MANGOOEESS LETSS GOOOOOOO" She saiid in a rush and dragged mee while running to the maid cafe, hey its not my fault that I love mangoes, mahal kita ang aking anak nga mangga.

And so we arrived at the maid cafe and when I opened the door I was greeted with

"YOUR LATE" a women voice said to us

________________________________

Okay so this will do it for the chapter soorrry for the long waiitt i knoow itss quiitee shoort im sooorrryy but i will make the other chapter betteer and put more of belaruuss andd Mariaaa😭🤓
Oh questiooon hereee whaatss Belaaruus real name? I havent heard her real name yet any suugestions here?
And thank you for following I am Philippines po! AND PEAAACEE UPP😎✌️