Chapter 2: As a Jinchurriki....

As a jinchuuriki, Akuma obviously had more people to avoid than people who liked who she was. In fact, she only one friend--Haku. In fact, Haku was the only friend that she had that had to keep secrets. The Yuki clan was feared by their kekkai genkai of Ice style for a long time. Those who were part of that clan were killed by people who were not part of the clan...such as when Haku's dad killed Haku's mom.

A-ranked criminals always will bet (for money) to kidnap jinchuurikis so they can become stronger with her power. In fact, when Akuma was three months old,she was kidnapped by Orochimaru for an experiment along with some other 60 people from different villages. He wanted to implant Izuna Uchiha's (Madara's younger brother) DNA into the subjects. 4 out of 60 subjects survived and Akuma was one of them. Soon after the experiment, there was an explosion in the hideout. It was Akuma's dad (BTW Akuma's dad's name is Hyōzen Yuki) who had ventured alone though the dangerous, moonlit night. Before Hyōzen took Akuma back home, there was a violent fight which ended up killing all the other subjects who survived the DNA transplant--except Akuma of course. He defeated Orochimaru easily with no scratch or no injuries. As he carried Akuma back home he thought to himself, I'm glad that she survived. I hope nothing like this will ever happen... It's unbelievable that she survived that....she really is something with those jinchuuriki powers of hers....at such a young age. He looked back at the destroyed hideout and look back at Akuma (who was sleeping) and smiled.

On top of that, Akuma was born during when the Third Great Ninja War ended--a year older than Naruto. Since Kirigakure were enemies of Konoha, even after the Third Great Ninja War, they still had a secret rivalry. Especially with certain clans such as the Yuki and the Uchiha. The Uchiha was a fire type clan and the Yuki was an ice type clan. Everyday was spent on the battlefield. So many people died from the Yuki because the Uchiha were overpowering with their Mangekyo Sharingan. After the peace treaty was signed to end the war, the Yuki and Uchiha were forced to get along. Although, they never did. And on top of that, the Third Mizukage-- Akuma's dad, Hyōzen -- was also the leader of the Yuki clan.

In the last chapter you probably learned that Akuma was the seventh child which means she was the youngest of the Seven Yuki Siblings. When Akuma's siblings were* Kireina (7 years old) who was a selfish brat who only cared about impressing people, being popular for being the Mizukage's daughter, and bragging for how good she looked. The next one was Hikari (8 years old) who was super hyperactive and loved to spend time with his friends. Although, he never really payed attention to Akuma's suffering. Warui(10 years old) and Seki(12 years old) were the two master pranksters (they had a similar personality to Naruto in the very first episode of the animé). They liked being perverts by spying women in hot springs and taking pictures of them. They also like doing harem jutsus and making the jonin at the Academy triggered with nosebleeds. Yoi (15 years old) is the hardest working chunin anyone has ever seen in the Mist (kind of a similar personality to Rock Lee). He wants to someday be the strongest chunin in all of the Five Nations as well as the strongest Mizukage. Yama (18) has a Temari personality. Although she wanted Akuma to be dead. She loved everybody except her.... she was always mad at Shimo (19 years old) because he spared Akuma's life when she was born. Shimo has an Itachi+Kakashi personality. He is a very chill person and that's why many people like him.... especially girls. He is a quiet person (according to Akuma) but he is always protective (like Itachi). He isn't allowed to talk to Akuma because Azura ordered him not to speak to her. Although he is known as the Demigod of the Mist because of his power of using powerful jutsus that no one could underestimate during the Third Great Ninja War --especially when the Land of Water sealed the Three Tails in Rin's body. He was also emo because he hardly laughed (especially during when Warui and Seki were doing stupid perverted jutsus) and that's why so many girls his age fell for him. Although he was never interested in girls so he never cared.