Hetalia Academy

Philippines POV

I never thought that England is the new Student Council President of this school, the last one was his brother Scotland. "Sooo you are the Student council pres. Britain mah" asked Indonesia shyly "Yes I am..but please everyone you can call me by my first name and can also call the other students by their first name. No need to be formal", wow things really have changed, "Um may I ask why you called us here Arthur? ana~" asked Thailand "Well since all of you already went to this school 4 years ago I am just  gonna give you your Dorm aka house key. Oh yeah there are also changes that happened here" England smiled at us akwardly.

"About the money you get monthly, Well....things have kinda changed, you dont get it from the school anymore" England stated. "WHAAAAAAAT!!!!" Im schocked.

3rd POV

The ASEAN's were shocked, before they left the school, they always got monthly allowance from the school, but now "HOW WOULD I BUY MANGOESSS~" typical philippines. "Well you need to kinda work, to receive monthly allowances, there is a bullitin board in the ground floor, you can find there many job request, like getting rid of dangerous animals, helping a cafe and etc. I am sorry for the school changes, but the principal did this so that we can all become independent students" said England/Arthur while sipping his Tea. "Anyway, I-" Arthur stopped talking when he realized that no one is there anymore...

Philippine POV
I need to get a job as soon as possible , or else I wont be able to feed my self. WHAT THEY FOLLOWED ME. "Why did you all follow me?" I asked them. "Well...I didnt actually follow you, I was actually thinking of going here to see all the job request" answered Singapore to me. "Yeah so did the great God" said Brunei highly. "Let me guess you all are here for that?". Everyone nodded."But I do think it was kinda disrepectful leaving Arthur  there alone before even telling him ana~" Thailand was right it was kinda mean to live kuya eyebrows. Oh well.... "Let's see I need to find the best job possible that gives me enough money to fulfill my needs" I looked through all the papers up there, mhh becoming a servant? Nah, maybe something indicent will happen, cleaning restrooms? Okay thats disgusting. Oh God wich one. "There I found one, a Maid Cafe, I always wanted to work in one" I smiled and imagined how I would look like wearing a maid costume, "Maria your going for the maid cafe too soy?"Malaysia asked " Yes ate Alyvia so you too po?" She nodded. "Hey! Dont forget about me mah" Indonesia said enthusiastic " You too Adinda, so we are all complete po, the MaPhilIndo group yay!"

Time skip to dorm room braught you by Grell cause Im lazy AF

I was infront of the door in my dorm. I put the key inside and opened it. :OH MY GOOOOOD! EVERYTHING STILL LOOKS THE SAME!" Im so happy nothing has changed in my room it's even clean.(right on the top.her room , not mine)
Im thankful that the cleans person didnt throw anything away. Well I think I need to retire for the day cause  tommorow classes will really start for me and the other ASEAN members, and then on Saturday will I start with my job.

3rd POV
Maria slowly layed down on her bed and slowly closes her eyes, until she fell asleep...the last thing she thought about was seeing Alfree tommorow.

_____________________
Sorry for not updatibg I am buzy with school and stuff, I know it's kind short buy thank you for following the update of I am the Philippines, hope you liked the story and PEACE UP!🤓✌