The Past is the Past

A/N: So This will be a dream/flashback of Piri-chan that she never wants to experience again. Hope you will enjoy it. The next chapter is finished just need a perfect title.
_______________________________________

Maria's POV

"Why Papa Spain, Romano, Mexico please dont leave po!" I plead with an scared and sad voice, I was sold to an country who calls himself 'The Hero America' who has a big brother with caterpillar eyebrows named 'England'(England-Bloody Hell, I dont have Bloody Caterpillar eyebrows at all). Even tough Spain colonized my country, I still forgive him, after all he is part of my family, he raised me up so I can stand on Mountains I said to him"I forgive you for colonizing my country, so please dont leave" "I know, I am sorry mi hija but this is the only way" he said with tears while holding the sobbing Romano and Mexico, "No it's not there are many other ways po!" I said. "Mi hija! Please understand, America is a strong country, he can protect you of anykind of harm, he may seem stupid but he is actually really strong, so please promise Papa that you will get along with him" Papa Spain said with an serious look on his face, "But" "No But, Butt's are only for pooping and farting" he joked trying to make me smile. I chuckled a bit, "Now do you promise me that you will get along with him?"  "Opo! I will try to keep that promise Papa Spain" I said. "Seems Good enough! Boys please say your Good bye to your Hermana" Spain said while patting my head. Romano standed in front of me and said "Oi! Mango Bastardo! Dont forget about me, here have my favorite Tomato and stop crying for God's sake" "Salamat Tomato Bastard, I wont forget about you, but I am not the only one who is crying you should take a look in the Mirror" I smiled at him, "W-what-a I-i am not-a c-rying at all Stupid Ragazza" Romano told me and went to an emo corner to hide his red tomato face with tears . Mexico came to me rolled his eyes because of Romano's comment and said " Yeah you are not crying at all Lovi, Maria please dont forget about us, and keep smiling Adios mi hermana" "Adios Kuya, at Papa" after saying our good byes I hugged them all one by one. Before leaving Spain gave me a Cross Necklace wich I wore afterwards, I gave them one last smile. And teared up after that.

3rd Person POV

After they left the sobbing Philippines, America and England approached Philippines and introduced them selves to her, then America said to her "Dont worry Dudette, you will see them again right Iggy" " Yes he is right", "Salamat po!" Philippines said to them with a little smile, "I dont speak Chinese" a confused America said to her. "Idiot! We are not in China we are in Philippines, and I think she meant thank you in her language am I correct Ms.Philippines?" England asked Philippines in a somehow polite way, "Yes po! But refrain from calling me Miss all the time, please do call me Philippines, Piri, or may call me by my first name Maria" She said politely to them. America apologiesed for he had not known that Philippines ment to say thank you in her native language, and said first pointing at England " Dudette! I mean Maria you can call this dude Arthur, Iggy or Britain. And you can Call me Hero, America the Great, Alfred or Hero." Maria and England both sweat dropped (or whatever you call it) Maria then said "How about I just call you Kuya America and you Kuya England po? Kuya means big brother, I will also call you two by your first name, how about it po?" "AOk with me dudette" America replied while England was nodding his approval.

A few Years Time skip - brought you by Tamaki's  Hamster Home

(15 year old) Philippines POV

Kuya England left my Country a couple of months after I met him the same time when I did managed to make friends with America, but right now I am fighting for my independance from America, I coudnt keep the promise to Papa Spain. We declared war to America on June 2, 1899 and now it is July 2, 1902. I was  send here in Manila with my Army by my Boss Emilio Aguinaldo. When I saw America the first thing I told him was "America I dont want to fight you. All I want is my, Independance, you are being too overprotective, stop treating me like a child po! You came here not as a friend. You only want me to become one with you, but no!"
"Philippines, I dont want to fight you either, you are wrong I am your friend and I dont want to hurt you so please stop before it is never too late, you are too weak to fight me" America had an concern yet serious voice, he was  standing in the middle of his army with a gun (just imagine the American Revolution thing). "You are right po! I am not as strong as you are but I do what my Heart tells me, and that is I want my peoples Freedom! I will not give up like a douche. So soldiers get ready to ATTACK!PO!" I ordered my Army.

3rd Person POV
(A little time skip cause I am lazy AF)

The War has ended, Philippines did not get her independance, America was the one who won the war. A couple of months has passed when America  regained Philippines trust again and he told her "Maria, I am sorry for being too protective to you, but one day, I will recognize your Independance" "When exactly do you mean Alfred" Philippines asked him with kirakira(sparkly) eyes, America thinked when a little light bulb lit above his head and he said said            " mhh.. I dont know yet but when that day comes I will surely tell you, that you are free. But for now........ I will go back to America I sure missed the Burgers and Cola there dude just thinking about it makes me hungry! Well then I shall Return!" "Are you sure you will return po?" asked Philippines a bit insecure that he might not return like her Papa Spain and her brothers(they are not blood related).  America had a smile on his face on how Philippines cares about him "Hahaha Of course! The Hero always returns! So Bye bye Philippines!" Philiplines chuckled and said " You are right bye bye Kuya! Ingat po!".

(A/N: some of you might not known but Nations age different than humans do. They are almost like immoratls)

Time skip to Japanese War-brought you by Oliver

Philippines POV
(July 19,1945)
"Maria you can run but you cant hide" was the words I heard from Japan. I was running from Japan, he occupied my country on 1942, I am helpless, I cant fight him alone, I continued running when suddendly I felt something sting in my stomach, I saw blood and a Katana, I was stabbed by Japan, he whispered to me "didnt I terr you, no matter how far you wirr run or hide I wirr stirr find you" My tears were rolling down my cheeks, Kuya Japan why I thought we were friends, before I lived in Spain's house I lived with together with you including all the Asian family and my cousins Malaysia and Indonesia. He pulled the swored out of my Stomach and walked away like nothing ever happened. 'This is the end of the line for me' I thought, "No I cant give up po! My people are still fighting, and he promised America promised that he shall return! And he will recoginize my Independance" I then heard a familiar voice Visayas?

"Oh ate Maria, diba Kuya America already recognize our independance on August 4,1964." said a moshi Visaya with an cheerful voice to me. Then another two moshi's came to me, wo looked like Ate Malaysia and Indonesia? They both said in usion "maria, ia adalah masa untuk bangun" "Bangun! pengantuk"
And that's when I realized I overslept! I woke up and screamed "Ahh! What time is it po!" My brother Luzon smiled at me and said "Ate it is 7:30 sa morning. You Have  30 minuto to damit, kumain, at shower para sa flight" "Say!What!". "We tried waking you up an hour ago, but we took our time to make a video of you, you were so emotional you cried, laughed and talk while sleeping soy!" Ate Malaysia said to me."Thats so mean Ate Alviya(Malay) po!" I pouted "Sorry! But we should admit you did look quite cute, especially when you said America's name more than 5 times mah~!" Indonesia laughed while the others nodded. I blushed like a Tomato but then panicked because I havent dress my self yet.

Malaysia's POV

Philippines panicked while getting herself ready for the world meeting. "Seriously who watches Korean Drama until midnight while eating Hamburgers and Mango soy~" I sigh. "But Ate cute kaayu si ate Maria pag tulog niya" Visaya smiled at me. "I cant believe America and Philippines arent dating, they would make a perfect pair, especially that both of them are goofballs. Exept America can be a douche sometimes! mah~" "So true ate Adinda, Bakit hindi mag iisa si ate Maria at Kuya America!" I nodded at Indonesia's and Luzon comment, it's true they both would make a perfect pair, but America is so clueless, we MaPhilIndo cousins have someone we love, but our feelings are not returned, specifically they all dont seem to notice it. Philippines loves America, Indonesia loves Netherlands, while I love England, it is weird but we do have something in common. 

_______________________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW🤓 Danke für lessen.
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DONE!          "WE ARE BACK"