Introduction of Philippines

Human Name: Maria de la Cruz

Age: 18

Birthday:June 12

Appearance: Maria has Dark Brown wavy Hair, and Dark Brown eyes, she has mid tanned skin and mostly seen wearing a traditional clothing; a thin white blouse, knee length red/green skirt, and a pair of red sandals. She has a Sampaguita flower adorned her hair and wears a holy Roman Catholic cross around her neck (wichSpain gave her). She is also the second shortest Nation of the ASEAN following Indonesia.(Picure above)

Personality and Hobby's: The two traits that describes Philippines the best is that she is very optimistic and religious. She is friendly and cheerful, getting along with other nations is no problem for her she even made friends with Russia and is best friends with Belarus (LoL)(You will find out in the story). However she can be a bit stubborn and is also emotional.
Philippines always do what her heart tells than what her mind says.Philippines can be a bit of a goofball especially around countries she's comfortable with, making hilarious to awkward remarks. She tells the corniest jokes and she mostly even laughs at herself for being so lame. She loves watching Korean drama with South Korea and Anime with Japan, she is good in almost all sports exept for Ice skating or anything related with snow, but her favorite sport is Basketball, Cock Fight (Reader-chan ia thinking about something perverted it is actually chicken fight) and Karaoke.
(I know karaoke is not a sport but maybe it is sport for the vocal coords)

_______________________________________

Okay the picure above doesnt belong me, but anyway I am gonna make a story wich includes how Russia and China made alliance with the Philippines, how Belarus and Philippines are best friends. Etc.