Chapter 47

(one week later)

Aira's pov

I wore my black sweater with another shirt inside and went to my full-length mirror to comb my hair while staring at my reflection. It was then I noticed there was a not so long hole on my collarbone. My eyes widened. What the hell.

Taehyung. Damn him. It's not enough to cut his own shirt that he cut mine too. I went downstairs while calling out his name. Where is he? I made my way to the kitchen and guess what? He was cutting another long sleeve black shirt with the same model-hole like mine at the furthest end of the kitchen. He was practically laying down on the floor. He's that comfortable.

My parents weren't home at the moment because they're still working.

I sigh in an annoyed tone, "V.." I whined, "What is this?" I pointed to my shirt.

"Oh," He look up, "Hi." He said, flashing his cute rectangular smile. I couldn't help but to smile seeing his smile. Goddamn. I can never stay mad at him.

"Why did you cut my shirt? Cut your own!" I said while sitting down next to him, giving up. How many shirts of mine had he cut already.

"I am cutting my own shirt now." He move and lay his head on my lap. After he's done cutting, he wears it.

"Now look! We match." He said cheerfully, now sitting down.

"Am I supposed to be happy that you made a pair shirt?" I asked, resting my chin on my palm.

"Of course!" He squished my cheeks, "Wanna go for an ice cream?" He asked. Gosh, his happiness is contagious.

It's december and it's almost winter, ice cream on cold weather? But eh, the sun still shine bright.

"Why not?" I smiled, "Let's go."

But first, I put on my white high converse and took my phone with me. To my surprise, he was also wearing a white converse. "Ah Tae," I laugh, "Same shoes too?" Our matching clothes are still on.

"I'm not copying you!"

"Neither am I. I finished first."

"Maybe we're just meant to be." He winked. I chuckled and shake my head.

We walked beside the street enjoying the chilly and sunny weather. He grabbed my hand and intertwine them with his. I looked down to our locking hands and smiled. He give me this feeling which I can't really describe. He make me feel content. So content that I'm afraid someone is going to steal him away from me even though Jessica never disturb us anymore.

"There ice cream!" I shouted happily. I ran to the ice cream stall but only to be pulled back. I forgot that he is still holding onto my hand.

He chuckled, "You're so eager for it."

I smirked, "Last one to arrive is a loser!" And I begin to run. "Hey! That's cheating!" Taehyung shouted from behind. I laughed and kept running anyway. But everyone knows, he is a fast runner than me.

Then, someone wrapped their arms around my waist and picked me up in the air. I laughed out loud, "Hahaha Tae! Put me down!"

He turns me around and stare at me in the eye. I giggled. His lips curve into a smile. Then he inched close to my face making my heart beat increased. An idea pop up in my head, I mirrored his action until our face is close enough but before our lips could touch, I pulled away.