Chapter 46 // last part

"All I ask is if this is my last night with you, hold me like I'm more than just a friend. Give me a memory I can use.
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do. It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?" - all I ask, Adele.

++

"I wanna marry you.."

continue..

Aira's pov

"V-V!"

He help me to ease my coughing down while laughing. I was just surprised to his sudden statement. Damn Taehyung.

"You can't say that so suddenly Taehyung!" I said after I recovered from heart-stop-beating-a-beat.

"Why? You don't want to marry me?" He asked, his voice sad.

"No, I mean, yes I want but you were just so sudden like we're still- we still have so much to focus on.."

"You sound like you don't wanna marry me though.."

God kim taehyung. Am I not clear enough all this time? I love you so much enough to make you mine and live happily together with you.

"I want to marry you Kim Taehyung.." I said, pure love evidence in my voice.

"I'm yours now." He winked.

I chuckled, "Just not now.. you know we still have so much to focus on." I sighed.

"Yeah, just to make sure," He giggled. Then, he pulled out a ring from his pocket. It was a tie knot ring. He takes my hand and slipped the ring right through my finger. I was speechless for a moment. Oh god, it fits perfectly. It's so beautiful and by looking at it, it seem to hold so many meaning.

"This ring is a sign that we, one day will marry each other and whatever happen, this ring will bring us back together. The knot will keep us tight together. Don't ever take it off, okay? I have mine too. It's same like yours and I'm using it now." He smiled while showing me his ring. Now, we have a matching ring together.

"You m-make me speechless.. I-I love it so much," Tears suddenly fell and I quickly wiped them away. The feeling was overwhelming. I was happy to the bottom of my heart, "Thank you. I won't ever take it off." I cried.

"Don't cry," He wiped my tears, "Wait until it's the day." He send me a smile.

He then took out his phone and play a song as he get up from the bench and put the volume on high.

"Now, my lady, will you dance with me?" He put out his hand.

I can't stop smiling. I took his hand in mine. Then, he place his hands on my waist as I put my hands on either side of his shoulder. We move slowly through to the music as our feets brought us dancing to the song.

Yeah when my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark that's when I, I, I look at you.

He twirl me around and stop back to when we were face to face. We continued dancing to the music.

When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I, I, I look at you.

I smiled and rest my head on his chest as he rock us side to side. I feel like I was in my own world. My surrounding was spinning too and he's all I see. Dear god, please let the sign be real.

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth. You love me for who I am, like the stars hold the moon.

He sang to the song dearly. His deep voice makes my heart melt. If he go for an audition, I bet he'll passed. He picked me up to the air and spin us around again. I squealed and laughed as he slowly put me down and rest his forehead on mine.

We stare at each other intently until he leans in closer. I could feel his hot breath on my lips sending shivers down my spine. "Aira..," I slowly look at him in the eye and I saw something in him. I see happiness.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I swear my heart burst in happiness and butterflies in my stomach go insane. "I love you too."

I mirrorred his action and he close the small gap between us and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate. At times like this, it could not have been better, tonight is the best day of my life. I wish the night will not go away. And right at this moment, I wish time would stop.

-------

AHHH OMGGG, I WISH FOR TAE AND AIRA'S HAPPINESS DX
this dinner part is pretty long so yeah I put it into parts. :)

vote & comment ❤