IMPORTANT INFO

Over the years I've had lots of readers asking if I'd ever get any of my works published and now I have some good news:

I've published The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers!

It is now available on Amazon Kindle as an ebook and paperback, if you'd like a physical copy!

Full version contains 39 chapters and epilogue. 

I wouldn't have been able to do this if it wasn't for all your support, so thank you SO much for reading, voting, commenting and sharing x

THATS NOT ALL

I've published a short book of memoirs on Amazon for 99p 

(Search Jojo Bonsu or The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers Memoirs on Amazon to find it)

It's basically short scenes from the boys' childhood and the moment Walter first met Coral at the end. Both ebook and paperback available.

THERE'S MORE

The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers is also published on the free app and website Tapas! - Available for download on the iOS and playstore

OH WAIT, WE BACK AGAIN

The sequel to The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers is published on Amazon and Tapas!

It's called Snakes and Splinters, and there is a sample available on my profile on Wattpad!

That's all I promise xD

NOT!

PHOENIX HAS A BOOK!

Phoenix Simpson is now published and live on the Amazon Kindle Store! It is available as both an ebook and paperback!

There's a sample available to read on Wattpad!

You can download the Amazon Kindle app on any device and search Phoenix Simpson to purchase the ebook, which is available worldwide! You can also search Phoenix Simpson into Amazon to find the paperback copy, though I'm not sure if this ships worldwide.

Phoenix Simpson is also published on the Tapas app!

Thank you so much to all of you who have waited so long for this book! I really hope you enjoy the read because I definitely enjoyed writing it! It was a change getting into Phoenix's head and is the first full story I've written in a male's POV.

Finally, you get to know what happens in the oldest Simpson's mind... 

Don't forget to let me know what you think by leaving reviews on Amazon/Goodreads!

They are all much appreciated <3 <3