before we get started... (again)

Heyah, readers. Don't get your hopes up, this isn't a chapter, but I'm posting one right after this. Two, possibly.
Something's come up in life that I have to deal with, and I've been avoiding writing because I keep making angsty stuff, like the next chapter, where you learn the truth about Frisk's back.

I'm sorry that updates are so scarce, and I wish I could update faster, but there is so much shit that's hitting the fan, that it's super complicated.

I won't go I to detail, but I'll say this: shit has hit the fan, and I'm being an over emotional bab.
So, be prepared for angst.

:p sorry again. Updates are shitty, but hey, at least they're updates.

Warning

I do put my own emotions and sometimes even actions into my stories, so a lot of the stuff in the next chapters is actually true events, not all of them.
(Spoilers)

Like, Frisk's back? Totally didn't happen in real life.

Breaking shit? Almost.

You can usually tell what's real and not.

Another thing, I was re-reading my book to get some ideas on what to do, and came upon this little bit from chapter five:

Undyne says: "He looks familiar."

But her and Papyrus used to be hest friends??? I had to stop for a minute and think of why she didn't remember him, and was like, did I screw the story up?

Theeeen I remembered that I had a whole plan for that, and was like, o yah.

Just wanted to say that.