Chapter 42

Taehyung's pov

It was the end of english period. I told Jimin to help me take away Aira's attention and accompany her to my car and told her to wait there so I could talk to Jessica. Aira wouldn't let me if she knew.

"What's up with Jessica?" Jimin asked while packing his stuffs.

"I just want to talk to her. So she'd stop bothering me and Aira." I answered.

"Okay, get it." He put a thumbs up as he went to Aira. He successfully bring Aira out of the classroom.

I'm sorry aira, I promise Jessica wouldn't bother you anymore.

I sling my backpack on my shoulder and headed to Jessica who was about to leave the classroom. I grabbed her wrist and brought her to an empty room, just so we could talk privately.

"What the- oh Taehyung," She smirked when she recognized it was me who dragged her here.

"Oh. Do you realize now? Are you planning to ditch her and come to me?" She kept coming close. "Thank goodness, you've finally come to your sense." I heard her sigh in utter relief.

"Keep your distance Jess,"

"You're starting to call me by my nickname now," She smiled as she brushed her fingers on my chest.

"No jessica. This is not why I brought you here for. I'm here to remind you not to disturb aira again. She don't deserve this. Stop putting her in danger. Hurt me, not her." I pushed her away gently.

She rolled her eyes, "Can you stop mentioning her name? I'm so sick of it."

"No I can't. One last time Jessica, stop bothering Aira. I mean, really, stop it, she don't deserve this. Don't you dare to lay a slap on her face ever again or you'll pay for it instead." I warned her before turning around to leave because Aira must be waiting already. But she pulled me back.

And, she kissed me.

I was surprised, so surprised that I didn't pull away in an instant. Suddenly, all the feelings she used to gave me came back again. Without knowing, I kissed her back.

I heard a loud gasp coming from the outside of the room which caused me to pull back immediately. My eyes travelled to the shocked face of none other than Aira. I saw tears forming in her eyes before she took off running.

"No aira wait!!" I called. I was about to chased her but Jessica stopped me.

"Wait, Taehyung. She's not worth it. Just forget her. You kissed me back, didn't you? That means you still love me. Just focus on me, Taehyungie.." She placed her hand on my cheek.

I shook my head and back away from her, "No, I was fucking wrong. That was my mistake. And, don't ever call me Taehyungie again! Only someone special in my life can call me that and you? You're nothing to me." I  growled before leaving her and run after Aira.

I run down the hallway and exit the school. I searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be found! God, how can she be so fast? Damn it. I sighed in frustration and went in my car, started the engine and drive to my house. I'll reach for her tonight.

I must be crazy if I come back to Jessica.

---

do vote & comment ❤
much love xx