Chapter 40

Aira's pov

The next day, I woke up on someone's chest, wrapped around his arm. Squinting my eyes because of the bright light coming from the window, I lifted my face up to see a sleeping Taehyung.

My eyes travel to his parted lips to his nose and to his long eyelashes. A smile appeared on my face as I snuggled closer to his chest. I stayed like that for a few minutes while listening to his heart beat which calms me down.

Then, I decided to get up and take a shower to make breakfast. Since today is sunday, auntie is probably going to wake up late since it's the only day that she could rest within the whole week. I slowly removed myself from his grasp carefully, making sure to not wake him up but only to be pulled back. I let out a small squeal and glanced at Taehyung who was still sleeping.

Biting my lips, I tried again but this time, he only hug me tighter.

Is he really sleeping?

"Hey, Taehyung ah. Let me go," I said slowly moving out from his grip.

He fidgeted as he opened his eyes slowly, "Where you going?" He asked in his deep, sleepy voice.

I smiled, "The bathroom. I want to take a shower."

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He pulled me back and this time, he rest his head on my chest while I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I love being in his embrace, it's warm and comfortable so I didn't mind.

A few minutes have passed. "Okay taehyung, now let me take a shower first." I said.

He pouted but let me go and I chuckled as I went to the bathroom and not forgetting to take a towel. As usual, I did my daily routine. Shampoo my hair, brush my teeth for a couple minutes and wash my body with soap. After wrapping my bare body with the towel? I remember that I came here without bringing any clothes.

Ah great.

I slowly open the door to see if V was still there and turns out he was still there laying on the bed. Good, I need to borrow his clothes after all.

"V?" I called.

He turned to me who was poking her head only from the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" He sat up.

"Umm, I forgot that I didn't bring any clothes. Do you uhh, do you mind- can I borrow your clothes?"

I saw him smirk, "Wait for a minute." He went out my room and I took that chance to get out from the bathroom and lock my room's door.

While waiting for him, I checked my phone to see for any messages and there were messages coming from eomma.

Eomma: WHY WERE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL?

Eomma: oh my god honey! Are you okay? What happened?

Eomma: I'm sorry aira for not coming to the hospital. We had an emergency meeting. It was so sudden. And we received news about you in middle of meeting. I was so worried.

Eomma: Reply me as soon as you read this okay? Love you sweetheart.

Wow. Mom text a lot.

I replied, "I'm okay eomma. I'm fine now. Thanks to V. And it's okay. I wasn't there for so long. I'll tell you more when I come back home later okay? I love you too eomma. :)"

Someone knocked on the door - probably Taehyung - so I went to opened it and hide my body behind the door only poking my head out.

"Here," He handed me a grey sweatpant and white sweater. "This sweatpant is yours, somehow it was in my closet."

"How did it get in your closet?"

"It can walk, I guess."

I rolled my eyes to his comment and closed the door at his face but he stick his foot out stopping me from closing the door fully.

"What?"

"You look hot."

"Yah byuntae!" I shut the door at his face. That boy, his old self is back. I heard him laugh before disappearing into the other room.

I shake my head and wear the clothes he gave me until I realised that this is one of his favourite shirt that he cut on the collarbone.

Why is he lending me his favourite clothes? Taehyung do not share his favourite clothes.

His shirt was big on me making it look oversized but it was comfy. Then, I tied my hair into a messy bun.

Going down the stairs, I went to the kitchen and check the refrigerator for what I can cook. I'm not really that good in cooking but thankfully, my usual breakfast-food ingredients are here so I can make them.

I prepared two plates for us and placed two pancakes on my plate and 3 on V's. Then, I make watermelon juice instead of orange juice. After that, I put the remaining food at the side and cover them with a lid for auntie later.

"Ohh~ pancake!" Taehyung cheered as he clapped his hands together. I chuckled to his excitement.

"Come sit here." I smile patting at the seat infront of me.

We both eat peacefully.

"Delicious." Taehyung commented.

"Eh it's normal." I replied. All pancakes taste the same, isn't it?

"Yours is better." He smiled cheekily.

"Oh V, this is your favourite shirt right?" I asked.

He nodded his head and continue eating like it's nothing.

I look at him weird, "I thought you don't share your favourite clothes?"

"Because you're my favourite so you are allowed to wear." He answered me with his cute smile.

Yah, Kim Taehyung.

We finished eating and I cleaned up before heading to wash the dishes. While I was washing the dishes, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I tilt my head too see Taehyung resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why?" I wash my hand and dry them using the towel.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you." He answered. His reply make me smile.

"Tae, are you not going to let go?" I have already finished cleaning up our mess and now I'm heading to the living room with him still behind me. He didn't let go of me since then- not that I mind.

"I have to make sure you are safe and sound."

"I'm still here though." I laughed.

"You know, you can always just hold my hand?" I said turning my head to face him. He's so close.

"I like back hugging you better." He plopped us down on the couch which lead me to sitting on his lap.

He's being clingy but I like it.

---------

this chap is a bit clingy XD
w

hat were you guys thinking eh? *smirk*

nope, they didn't do anything ;D

[ vote & comment ]

xx