True Art

"So why did you make that again?" You asked, crossing your arms at your Deidara looking a bit disappointed. He smirked and held his new sculpture to the sunlight so that you could see it better.

"Because it's a magnificent piece of art!" he exclaimed, clutching the sculpture his his hand. You sighed and pressed your fingers to your forehead.

"That's not true art" you said calmly.

He paused and looked you straight in the eye.
"It is, but it's not the best art. Art is an explosion."

"Art is not a explosion!" You exclaimed. "I mean, yeah, sometimes, but only sometimes."

"I guess you're right," he smirked. "Wanna see an example of Real art?"

You shrugged. "Sure, why not."

He lead you to his bedroom and closed the door behind you.

"So where is this piece of art?" You asked his calmly.

"Just wait" he said as he locked the door.

You stared at him a bit perplexed. Then he pushed you onto the bed.

"W-what are you doing Dei-kun?" You asked him as he was pulled off your shirt. He tossed the unwanted clothing off of your stomach and started on your bra.

"Dei-kun!" You protested.

"Hm?" He asked, un-clipping your bra and throwing that off too. Your started to turn a very vibrant pink color.
"Don't be embarrassed"Deidara said soothingly He grabbed your arm and pulled you closer." Your beautiful" he whispered in your ear. He smiled at you and your face went back to its normal color. You didn't quite want this, but you did. It was a strange feeling. You gasped as he started touching your breasts with his cold hands.

"D-Dei-kun" You moaned, "y-your hands are really cold..."

"Then lets warm you up," and the mouths on his hands opened- something you hadn't seen for a while- and started licking and sucking at your nipples. You threw your head back and moaned.
"D-Dei-kun" you squealed.
His mouths on his hands started biting at your hard nipples. Then he kissed you on the lips, and made his way down to your core. He pulled your underwear off with his teeth, since you were wearing a skirt you didn't have pants on. He gave your womanhood a slow, long lick, and you shuddered.

"This is gonna be fun" he admitted. You thought about it for a bit, and then decided that you did want it. You wanted it really bad. So you nodded.

Without warning. He plunged his warm, long tongue into you. You screamed a bit, but then you bit your lip to silence yourself.

Deidara looked up. "Don't hold them in, ______." You nodded and stopped biting your lip. He then resumed eating you out, skillful tongue darting in and out of your core. You screamed again, which seemed to turn him on a bit, so he went faster. Due to his hands on your breasts and his tongue in your womanhood, you reached your climax quickly. But before you could, he pulled his tongue out of you and pulled his hands away from your breasts. You whimpered. "Deidara? What are you-" you started to ask but then you saw what was going on. He was removing his pants and boxers, revealing his long member. You gasped.

"How will that even fit?" You asked him. He chuckled and then whispered into your ear in a husky voice, "I'll make it fit."

He positioned himself at you entrance plunged himself into you. You screamed at the pain. He brushed the tears out of your eyes. "_____, it'll be ok in a minute." He soothed, and you nodded slowly. After a minute, you shifted around, and a wave of pleasure washed over you, making you gasp and moan. Deidara took this as a sign to move and he did, moving back out slowly. Then he slammed back into you hard and fast, and then pumping at an animalistic pace. You gripped the bed sheets and threw your head back, it felt so good.

"D-Dei-kun...please" You groaned.
"Please what, ______?" He asked, moving even slower.

"Please, more.." you said softly

"What was that?" He asked, almost pulling out of you fully.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY," You screamed. He grinned and slammed back into you even harder then before. He rubbed your clit furiously, and then let the tongue on his hand lick it. Then he put his other hand on one of your breasts, massaging and licking it.

"Dei-kun I'm gonna-" and you reached your climax.

But Deidara didn't stop. He went even faster. Due to your recent climax, your core was very sensitive, which made you scream even louder.

"We're not done until I'm done." He said and slammed into you even harder if possible, while fingering your clit even harder and faster. You felt your eyes roll back into your head, you couldn't take it any more as you cum again, finally feeling him cum too.
He pulled himself out of you and lay down beside you, both of you panting hard and fast.

"See now that's true art" he said smiling.