Chapter 36

Taehyung's pov

Someone knocked on the door and I went to open the door. I had to since mom isn't home. She went out with her friends. "Hello, may I help-"

"Taehyungie,"

"Jessica.. what are you doing here?" I stood surprised seeing her here. Though, I still kept my guard up not wanting to fall in her hands again.

"Taehyung. I miss you." She suddenly wrapped her arms around my torso. I removed her arms slowly, "No, you're with SeoJun Jessica." I said and took a step backward.

"Not anymore, I broke up with him. I want to be with you again. I don't love him, I love you." She said as she took a step closer, tears flowing out from her eyes.

"What?! Are you crazy? Why?" I asked. She looked so desperate and sad that I just want to hug her. But, I don't want to be hurt again.

"Because I love you V!" She cried while holding onto my arms.

"If you love me then why did you leave me? Why did you cheat? It hurts Jessica. You made me no longer believe in love. You turned me down and you didn't even put effort on trying to tell me your reason." I raised my voice, pulling my arm back from her.

"Does that matter? I want you back. I love you now." She replied.

I let out a laugh in disbelief. "Are you that desperate? No, I already have Aira who already own my heart. I love her and her only. Please leave Jessica." I pointed to the door.

"Why?! What does she have that I don't have? You used to love me! She was just your enemy, and you're inlove with that bit-" She yelled.

I didn't let her finish that word as I cut her off. "Don't you dare call her that! Faith. That's what you don't have. Aira's been there for me for years. I realised now she was the one. She is the girl that everyone's been telling me to see. But I was so blinded to see because of YOU. Well, my enemy is now my love."

She looked mad. "You'll regret this. You'll regret pushing me away. I still love you V, and I will not let anyone take you away from me." She spat before walking away.

That woman is crazy. I sighed, what is she going to do now? There's nothing to regret. I will not let anyone lay hands on Aira. Whoever did, they're done.

-- (next morning) --

Aira's pov

I woke up and did my daily routine. After greeting my parents and eating breakfast, I walked to school. I plugged in my earpiece and listen to some songs. I was just strolling on the street side since it's still 7 am. School starts at 8.

While kicking pebbles on the ground, someone suddenly wrapped their arm around me and pulled me in their embrace tightly. Like a wind, it happened so fast and I was on someone's chest as we fell on the ground. I heard the screeching sound of a car passing by so fast.

I was so shocked that I became motionless for a while. "Aira- are you okay?" A guy hold on my shoulder and sit us both up. Oh my god. I thought my heart is going to burst out.

I regained my conscious and looked at the guy who just saved me. "Taehyung.."

"Oh my god, are you hurt somewhere?" He questioned worriedly, checking if I got injured. Thankfully, no because we fell on the grass so the ground wasn't hard to scratch our skin.