Chapter 35

Taehyung's pov

Weeks passed and my friendship with Aira is getting better. I felt happy with her, she made me feel contented. It's different how when I'm with her and when I'm with Jessica. Jessica gave me that feeling and I don't know if I'm inlove with her or am I inlove with the feeling? But now, I don't want to do anything with her anymore. Nothing ever work, they always left me hanging. Hurt behind.

I seen her frequently now with SeoJun, and she didn't even look like she cared about me. What the heck. Was our love fake all this time? Why am I always the one that got played?

The bell rings jolting me out to reality and I saw Aira coming towards me with a smile on her face. Seeing her smile, make me smile immediately. "Wanna go to the cafeteria or the rooftop?" She suggested.

"The rooftop." I smiled.

"Okay let's go." She said, "Jimin coming?" She turned her head to Jimin. Somehow, I don't want him to come along because I wanted to spend time with Aira alone. I felt like I've lost soo many moments with her. But if he's coming too, I don't mind. He's my buddy after all.

"Nah, it's okay. You guys just go." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. Did he read my mind?

"Okay then. Byee." We walked out from the classroom. We turned to the right and walked down the hallway, passing through classes.

"Aira.." I called.

"Hmm?" She hummed and looked at me. I flashed her my rectangle smile that she finds cute. "Are you calling me to see me that cute smile?" She chuckled.

"Waah, the sun is so bright!" She cover her eyes from the bright sunshine. We've already reached the top. I chuckled at her as she run to the end wall and spread her arms feeling the wind.

"Are you doing a titanic scene? I could hold you." I teased, extending my arms playfully.

She quickly turned around, "No! I wasn't even thinking about that." She laughed.

Then, I went beside her and we stood there in silence for a while watching the busy roads and people that look like miniature creatures crossing. I turned my head to look at her, the effect from the sun lighting make her look even more beautiful.

She felt my stare and turn her head to me, "Take a picture. It'll last longer." She teased.

I laughed at her, "I have many pictures of you. You wanna see?" I said while unlocking my phone.

"Why do I sense something not good here?" She looked at me suspiciously.

Then, I showed her a picture of her which was the one that I took secretly using snapchat with a beard filter and another one was when she was sleeping, the day she came to my house when she barged in my room while I was sleeping and I decided to take revenge by drawing on her face. I chuckled at the memory.

"Yahh!! I thought you deleted it already!" She gasped. "Give me your phone." She ordered.

"Why? You're gonna delete them." I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

"I looked like an ugly mess."

"You're still beautiful to me."

I saw her cheeks flushed red. It's cute. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing comes out, only to close her mouth back.

"Oh! I also still have your picture. It's a similar picture like yours." She changed the topic and unlocked her phone. I giggled at her for trying to change the subject.