Chapter 34

qotd; "you know you really love someone when you can not hate them for breaking your heart."

Aira's pov

We arrived at V's house so I exited the car and followed my parents from behind. They knocked on the front door after ringing the bell. Then, someone opened the door. It was Taehyung.

"Oh Taehyung ah," Eomma greeted. V bowed to her and open the door wide. Appa gave Taehyung a brief hug. "Come in, just go straight to the kitchen. Nae eomma is there." He smiled. We walked in and V closed the door.

"Aira, we'll go first." Eomma said and left me all alone with V. Wait what? "Eomma I'm co-" I was about to follow them too but V grabbed my wrist. They didn't even bother to wait for me! With that, they disappear from my sight.

"Let me go." I jerked my hand away from him and turned my body backfacing him.

"Aira.."

"Should we go to our parents? They must be waiting for us." I said as if I didn't hear him call my name and walked away from him only to be pulled back almost immediately.

"Can we talk please?" He asked with his cute eyes staring down at me. His hand still gripping my arm.

Damn, my heart is telling me to say yes. It was itching me to forgive him. Ughh, why is he so irresistable.

"Taehyung! Aira! Time to eat!" I heard auntie hollered from the dining room.

"Haish eomma, wrong timing." He mumbled but I heard him clearly. I chuckled subtly. "You heard her, let's go." I said, unintentionally a little harsh and pulled my arm away from his grip.

He sighed and we walked together to the dining room, him following behind me. "Hey aira.." V called.

I turned my head to him, "What?"

"We're matching again." He raised his eyebrow at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Hmm? Then, that's when I realised our outfit really did matched. He was wearing a black and white stripes shirt too but his was short sleeved. What is wrong with us and matching clothes?!

"Again?! Why does our clothes always match? Did you copy me?"

"How can I copy you when I didn't even see you changing?"

Okay that honestly sounded disturbingly weird. "I'm not saying you copied me. I'm asking did you?"

"Of course not! Maybe you copied me." He accused while taking steps towards me.

"I didn't! Bleh whatever, no one cares." I shrugged and continued walking to the dining room.

Auntie, eomma and appa were already seated at the table waiting for us. "Come sit down guys." Auntie gestured her hand at the empty seats. I took the chair beside eomma while V sat infront of me. And then, we started to eat peacefully. While we were eating, eomma just had to break the silence by mentioning about my shirt and V's.

"Are you both wearing couple shirts?" She asked while looking at both of us causing me to almost choke on my food. I coughed and lightly patted my chest to cease the coughing. V quickly handed me a tissue making him look like a gentlemen.

"You said no one cares." He mouthed.

I kicked his leg before taking the tissue with a sweet smile on my face. "Mom- no! It's just coincidence." Couple shirts? He just broke up with Jessica. There's no way he's moving on that easily.