Chapter 33

Aira's pov

Teacher was explaining about how to do the exercises, well more like, talking to himself. It was English lesson now. Sometimes when he talk too much, he talk with his accent that sometimes I don't understand what he was saying. So instead of listening, my mind wandered to this morning. I was surprised to find V in my room.

**the morning**

I woke up from a dream- I don't even remember what I dreamed about- and fluttered my eyes open slowly to see Taehyung's face so close to mine.

I jumped back in surprise. How did he come here? When did he come to my room? He wasn't covered with my blanket. His wrist under his neck and his lips almost into a pout. He looked so cute even though his hair was messy.

No no, I should still be mad at him. He kind of deserve this. That is for not listening. And for insulting me. It hurts okay when he said that I never had a boyfriend. It's true but..

I quickly get off my bed and took my towel grudgingly. While showering, my mind flashed back to where I said to him, "Because I love you!" I clicked my tongue in annoyance. Whyy, whyy did I blurted it outt. Now instead of being mad at him, I'm feeling embarrassed. I just told him my feelings but It's not like he remember, right?

After showering and getting ready with my uniforms and stuffs, (I had to wear my uniform at my parent's room) I went to my room to take my backpack and my phone that was laying on my night stand. My eyes travelled to him who was still sleeping but in different position from earlier.

While in dilemma whether I should just leave him here or think about him, but ends up taking care of him. I went to take pills from the kitchen and a glass of water knowing the effects of drinking then jogged to my room. I wrote a note and put it under the glass so it won't fly away.

**ends**

The bell rang causing me to be pulled back into reality. I stretched my arms widely and stood up then sat down again. I don't feel like going anywhere.

While turning my head to look at the door, I don't know, just to see who come in and out, I saw SeoJun walked in and greeted Jessica. He pecked on her cheek. What the hell did I just see? Are they together? What the- that early? Oh my god, she's really something. It brought up my anger and without knowing, I got up from my seat and approached her.

"Hey Jessica, do you know what is worthless? It's you. Do you know what I regretted the most? Begging you to take Taehyung back. I regretted that so much. I don't even know why I did so knowing that you really don't deserve him. I wish you'd go to the hospital and get a heart." I didn't know from where the boost of confidence came from. My confidence was in a high level. She looked at me taken aback and I only turned on my heels proudly.

I wanted to slap her but I didn't want to make a chaos. So it's better to walk away than to hear her annoying voice.

"Wow girl, you rock." Jimin, who was leaning on the door while eating lollipop, give a thumbs up.

"She deserved it." I shrugged.

We both walked together. "Where's V by the way? Do you want one?" He asked question after question.

I chuckled, "Yeah sure." I took the lollipop that he gave me. "And, Taehyung is drunk so he's not coming to school today." I answered.

"He's drunk? No wonder he didn't reply to my texts at all. Why did he get drunk?" Jimin said. We turned to the right that lead to the basketball hall.

"I guess he broke up with Jessica." I said and sit on the stage. He sat beside me.

"I knew it." He mumbled. "I knew that she'd be like that. I don't really like her and I don't know why V liked her either." He said.

"Well, when you're inlove, you can't really see their bad doings. You were maybe too deep in love. I guess. You choose not to care or see it... to prevent hurt. And heartbreaks.." I trailed off. I'm not even sure what I'm talking about.

"The way you said it, it's like, you're trying to say something. Isn't he just like you? He hurts you but you love him still. Am I not right?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, stop being right," I said, "I tried but it's hard. Maybe one day, I will finally give up. I never stay on one person for so long especially when I've been hurt because of them but here, Taehyung, he just makes me want to stay." I exhaled deeply while swaying my legs.

"You're a keeper, really. Any guy would be lucky to have you." He smiled while patting on my shoulder. How I wish taehyung was the one who'd say that.

--skip--

The bell rang indicating that school was over. I stood up from my seat as I packed my things and slung my backpack on my shoulder. Sana and Liyah waved at me before they went to the opposite way. I waved back and smiled.

I strolled along the sideway to my destination. I arrived to my house after a 15 minutes walk. My parent's cars were here. I furrowed my eyebrows, they're home early today.

I walked in knowing that the door isn't locked and appa was in the living room while eomma was in the kitchen. "Hi appa." I greeted and hugged him, "You're home early today." I remarked with uncertainty.

"You're funny aira." He chuckled.

"Why?" I asked blankly.

"If we come home late, you complain. Now that we come home early, you complain too." He chortled.

"I'm not complaining! I'm just... yeah." Appa only shakes his head.

I went to the kitchen to greet eomma. "Heyy sweetie." She answered while making kimbap. I licked my lips, "Wow that looks delicious." I commented.

"No, no eating! Later." She warned. Aww, I was going to take one. I pouted, "Okay~"

Then, I jogged upstairs but my mom called me back. I turned my body but didn't go back down. "Yeah?" I called. "Take a shower and wear nice clothes!" She shouted from downstairs.

"Why? What do we have later?" I asked.

"We're having a dinner at auntie HyeJin's house later!" She answered.

"Ohh oka- WAIT WHAT. Oh nooooo, ah waaaeeeee." I whined while heading to my room.

What do I do? Can I not follow them? Wouldn't it be awkward? Haish. Okay whatever, brave yourself aira. Just act like nothing happened. HOW- ughh.

I went inside my bathroom and took a warm shower. After showering, I search for comfortable clothes. We're just going to his house anyway, so nothing fancy. I wore a black skinny jeans and long sleeved black and white strap shirt tucking the front part in my pants since it's baggy. Then, I blow dry my hair before letting them down my back. I only applied concealer and lipbalm after putting on my high top converse shoe.

Done with my appearance, it was already 7:30 oclock so I headed downstairs to wait for my parents. Time sure flies fast. After a few minutes, I heard them coming down.

"Okay, let's go." Eomma said. I nodded as I slipped my phone in my front pocket and walked out from the door. They made sure all the electronics were switched off before locking the front door and driving to V's house.

------------------

HI GUYS! =)
do vote & comment, i'd love to read them. *insert V's smile*