Chapter 30

"We're face to face but we don't see eye to eye,
Like fire and rain, you can drive me insane.
But I can't stay mad at you for anything." - Camp Rock 2, wouldn't change a thing.

Aira's pov

I moved back to my house unexpectedly early. My parents came back early because they finished their business already. I didn't even know they already arrived here when I came back to V's house.

**flashback**

You stupid mouth, why did you have to blurted it out. That was not what I was going to say. I didn't know my mouth has a mind on its own. Ughh.

When I reached the front gate, I saw Auntie's car parked on the side. She's home already. So, I knocked and walked in to see that eomma and appa were catching up with auntie.

They saw me and I put on a smile. "Eomma appa! You guys are back!" I run to them and hugged them one by one.

"Aw honey, we miss you more." They both hugged back. "Sorry for keeping you waiting and for not keeping my promise." Eomma said while patting my head.

"Yeah, it's okay." I smiled, so she will not feel bad about it.

They sit back down on the couch and I excused myself to go and pack my things. I descended my way upstairs and headed to my room, pulling out my luggage from the closet room and put all my clothes and pants in it.

'I trust her'

I heaved a heavy sigh. Why did I even let Jessica take you in her hand? It's just sad to know someone you've known the longest trust other people more than you.

After done packing and tidying up my room, I headed to the door and took a deep breath. No matter what I say, he wouldn't believe me. I'm just his best friend after all.

I heavily walked downstairs to meet up with my parents and auntie again. Of course I will not show my sadness so I put on a smile. "Hey you're done. Let's go home, wouldn't want our house to be full with dust." Eomma said playfully. I smiled a lopsided smile and let out a chuckle.

Before taking my luggage to my car, I went to give auntie a hug. She patted my back, "Take care aira. You're always welcome here. Come anytime." She smiled at me. "Will do auntie." I smiled back as I pulled away. Then, I took my luggage and told my parents that I'll be waiting outside.

I leaned on the car while aimlessly kicking small pebbles on the driveway while waiting for my parents to come. It's hot to stay inside. Appa haven't start the engine yet. Then I heard ruffles coming from the gate indicating someone is walking in, I looked up and locked gaze with Taehyung. His hand was in his pocket and we just stood there staring at each other for what felt like years.

I finally broke gaze and continued to look back down. Damn tears, don't fall now. He seemed sad and confused. When I heard the door closing, I know now that he's already inside. Tears rolled freely down my cheek. Haish. I quickly wiped them away and fan my eyes to stop me from crying again.

Where's my companion when I need him the most?

I saw my parents coming out from the house so I slid inside the car waiting for them to get inside too. Appa reversed out of the driveway. I took a look back at the house and smile sadly. I'm going to miss being there. I'm gonna miss looking at V's sleeping face every morning when auntie asked me to wake him up. I'll miss our fights. I'll miss him the most.

"Are you okay?" Eomma asked, looking at me from the mirror infront.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Is everything okay with you and Taehyung? He doesn't seem like himself. Did you guys fight again?" She asked yet another question. Again. A smile unknowingly spread on my face. We really do fight a lot. But it's always a playful fight. This time it's a real fight.

"Everything's alright mom." I said, hinting her not to ask another question.

**end of flashback**

We didn't talk after that. Not even look at each other. Even at school, even when we were in the same class. It's like we were both invisible to each other. He stayed silent but still with Jessica. Sometimes, I would see them laughing while holding hands. But behind V, Jessica would go meet up with SeoJun and being clingy with him. He didn't see all of that but I did. He's too blinded to see.

My heart ached a lot and I kept telling myself that it's time to move on. It's time to finally let go. He have Jessica. He want her no matter what. I want to open that thing in his eye that shieled him from seeing the negativity. I'm just tired of seeing him hurting. But, I tried.

------------------------

Hey guys! :)
do vote & comment, thank you!

I miss 태형 오빠, and BTS too.
I hope they're having fun at the festival
and I hope they get many rest!

lots of love xx