Chapter 29

Aira's pov

Okay that's it. After arguing with myself, I finally decided to tell him. So I walked back inside the living room in a rush only to see Jessica already there while holding her phone. I stopped. She heard my footsteps as she turned her head towards me. I looked at her, trying to hide my suspicion. She only furrowed her eyebrows at me while giving me a 'you knew something' look.

"Did you see who called?" She asked while taking slow steps towards me. I just stood still, putting on a blank face. "N-no." Fuck, why did I stutter.

She smirked, "I know that you knew who called, liar. You wouldn't have rushed coming here."

A bitter chuckle escaped my lips and that nasty look on her face, changed my behaviour immediately. "Yeah, talk about yourself."

Her face turned into an angry and annoyed one, "Didn't your parents taught you not to disturb people's belongings?" This is what I hate so much. I hate it when someone just have to include my parents when they have nothing to do with this.

"Shut up, you female dog. Don't you even dare talk about my parents like that!" I yelled. Ain't no one gonna talk bad things about my parents. "You're such a heartless person, playing with someone's love? That's just so bad and guilty, don't you know that? I really hope V knew about this so he'd see how dir-"

A stinging sensation of pain come onto my cheek and I looked at her in shock. She just fucking slapped me. "Bitch, don't you even dare tell him about this!" I only stared at her while holding my stinging cheek.

"I don't give a damn!" I turned around to go upstairs to find Taehyung. He needs to know this. I can't bear looking at him being fooled around. But she pulled me back by grabbing me tightly on the arm. "Let go!" I yelled.

"Hey hey, what's going on here?" I heard V's voice, who was coming down to see the whole situation. Jessica who was grabbing my arm, finally released my arm. I saw V coming down the stairs and suddenly, Jessica pretended to cry. What the hell?

"Aira, what is going on? What did you do to her?" He said as he went beside Jessica and pulled her into his embrace. She cried on his shoulder. That is so fake tears!

"What? I didn't-" Jessica cut me off.

"Baby.. s-she slapped me.." She sobbed fakely. Her acting was soo real that it disgust me. My mouth fell ajar, not believing what she just told. Freaking liar!

"What no-"

"Aira, why did you slapped her?! I can't believe you did that. I thought you were my bestfriend." He's siding with her! I just can't believe all of this. I frowned. He didn't even know anything and yet, he's on her side.

"I-"

"Let's talk about this later okay?" He cut me off, "Let's go jess. Let me take you home." He said to her softly and brought her to the front door. I wanted to cry. This is so annoying.

I'm in so much rage and my chest hurts so much. I decided to go to the usual park nearby our house to calm myself down. I put my hoodie over my head and strolled to the park. I went to our usual spot as I sit on the bench. Gosh, I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Aira." I heard someone called from behind. Who else if it wasn't him? We're the only ones who knew about this place. It's our hidden spot. Of course he'd knew I'd be here. I didn't bother to look at him.

He sit beside me, "So tell me Aira. What was that all about? Why did you slapped her?" He said.

The feeling came back seeing him, "Really V? I slapped her? How did you know?" I said bitterly. He stared at me, probably surprised of my sudden change of behaviour.

"Jessica told me.."

"And you believe her? You didn't even see what happened!" I yelled.

"Yes! I know when she's lying and she's not lying. She is telling the truth." He said it so confidently that I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I let out a laugh in disbelief.

"If you know her so much then, did you know that she cheated?" I asked challegingly while crossing my arms on my chest.

He looked at me with a 'what?' look. "What do you mean? No, she will not cheat on me. She said she'll love me forever."

I knw he wouldn't believe me. "Forever is just a word V... With her, it's not even a word. It's just a term that she uses on you! She didn't even love you, she's just play-"

"Stop it Aira! No!"

"What? This is the truth V!"

"No! I trust her." He said while getting up to walk. This is so wrong, I can't go on till you believe.

"You trust her and not your bestfriend?" I said, shocked that he said that.

He stopped but didn't turn around, "Yes."

Wow, that hurts.

Knowing that he's on Jessica's side, hurts. What hurt more? Knowing that he trust his so called girlfriend more than his own best friend. The one who've known him the longest and he choose to trust his so called 'first love'.

He continued to walk. "V!" I called.

"What?! You're just jealous because you never have a boyfriend! Stop talking bullshit about her. Stop talking like you goddamn know everything. Alright?!" He snapped.

I was taken aback. "Alright? No it was never alright! Bullshit? You-" Tears were forming in my eyes. I stopped to take a deep breath to prevent myself from shedding a tear. "You know what V? I'm tired of all of this. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH. The truth is going to hurt but I can't bear looking at you being fooled around!"

He only looked at me. We both stared at each other for a moment. "Why are you telling me this?" Because you're blinded by Jessica's pretentious love.

"Because I love you!" I blurted out. Oh no, I wasn't supposed to say that. Aishh. I quickly turned around and walked rapidly away from the park, leaving him bewildered behind.

---------------------

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
anyway, hope you guys like it!
( VOTE & COMMENT )
AND, THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR 1K! ❤❤