Chapter Six

Lucy called out Natsu's name and said she was leaving to go eat, and just like she expected, he decided to jump out of the fight, leaving Gray and Gajeel to fight each other. At some point, Erza and Elfman had decided to join in, making the whole brawl even more dangerous than before. Lucy guessed it was something about Erza's cake.

Juvia, Lucy, Natsu, and Happy walked out of the guild, well Happy flew, but you get the point. Natsu was still a bit upset about not getting to beat Gray and Gajeel up, but hey, at least he gets free food, right?

"Juvia does not understand why Hikari is pulling her hair. Does Hikari not like her?" Lucy and Natsu turned to the water mage, who was holding Hikari out awkwardly as he tightly held on to a curly lock of blue hair, laughing as he pulled on it repeatedly.

Natsu broke into laughter, joined by Happy, and Lucy tried, but failed, to hold back the smile that was forming on her face.

"Don't worry. Babies do that. I think that means he likes your hair." Juvia pulled the baby back to her, but she still sported a confused look as they continued to walk to the restaurant.

"Whew! I'm so hungry!" Natsu shouted out as he patted his stomach. Lucy rolled her eyes in a playful manner at him before she spoke.

"You're not going to eat all the food in the restaurant again, you got it?"

"Aw, but it was so good!"

"Aye sir! The fish was great!"

"Why do I have to pay for it?"

"Because you're so nice!" Juvia smiled softly at the friendly banter between the three friends as she walked behind them, Hikari still gently pulling on her hair.

Lucy felt her heart skip a beat as he gave her is rare smile showing all of his teeth with his eyes closed. "Y-Yeah yeah. That's not an excuse though!"

"You guys are a cute couple." Juvia interrupted making Lucy turn around to face her once again as Natsu and Happy continued forward. "Juvia whishes Gray-sama was like that with her. The only reason Gray-sama is dating Juvia is because he wanted to challenge Natsu."

Lucy and Juvia watched Natsu and Happy smile as they chatted, walking further away from the two girls.

"Well that's the same thing for Natsu and I. Boys are so stupid when it comes to girls and their feelings."

"What are you talking about? Natsu is always caring about love rival. He's always the angriest person when Lucy gets hurt or taken. And he took the Solar Tree so Lucy can see it when she was sick."

Again with the love rival thing? Lucy sighed with a small smile before she answered Juvia.

"Yeah, but, that's only because I'm his friend. He always gets worked up when people hurt his nakama."

"But it's different for love rival. Juvia knows. Trust Juvia." Lucy gave up on her argument with Juvia and finally agreed with her as they entered the restaurant, where Natsu and Happy were already ordering half of the menu to a fairly scared waiter.

"Natsu! I said not to order everything! And stop scaring the waiter!" Lucy ran over to scold Natsu, a relieved look falling upon the waiter's face.

"What? I wasn't doing anything! He's just a cry baby!"

Juvia grinned as she stood at the door. "See Hikari? that's your family now. A fun family Aunt Juvia thinks." The baby giggled in response, a joyous bubbly laugh as he clapped his hands, as if he somehow understood what Juvia was saying.

"Now, that means Aunt Juvia needs to come up with a plan for Gray-sama." A wicked, but genuine, smile appeared on Juvia's face as she thought up of a plan to get her relationship with Gray moving forward.

I'm sorry it took so long to post! But I'm back, hopefully with more ideas for this book!

Until next time, peace!