Chapter 28

Aira's pov

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast since I woke up late today. It is still called breakfast since it's still 11 am, right? Today's Friday and Auntie is at her work.

I was about to walk pass the living room but I saw Taehyung and Jessica cuddling on the couch. I groaned mentally, why do they have to be lovey dovey here? Haish. I shivered, feeling like vomiting in both disgust and annoyance. I just walked passed them and they probably didn't even notice my existence. Whatever.

There were pancakes and sausages on the counter wrapped in a plate with plastic. I think auntie kept it for me. Thanks auntie! I beamed as I ripped off the wrapping and eat peacefully. After done eating, I washed the dishes and went back to the empty living room. Where did they go? Not that I care.

Nothing much to do, I turned on the television while plopping my butt on the couch. My favourite drama, Uncontrollably fond, come up in the screen and I squealed. Yes! I crossed my legs on the couch while getting ready to pay attention to the drama. It was this scene where Woobin (that is his real name right? i forgot his name in the drama! XD i've been busy that i always missed to watch the drama. man, i'm really dory!) nap on her lap and she suddenly think of drawing on his face. It reminded me of Taehyung, when he took revenge on me. A chuckle escaped my lips and I found myself smiling sillily alone.

I shook my head and continued paying attention to the drama. Fuck you V, you didn't even care but yet, I'm still inlove with you. It's like falling off a cliff, you took my hand but then you let go and alone, I'm falling.

The drama ended and I feel like wanting to just continue another episod. Boy, if only it's a CD. I'd probably watch it until the ending. Cause I don't like cliffhanger! Not for a curious person like I am.

I was about to get up and stretch my arms when a phone started ringing on the small table infront of me which startled me. I puff a breath, my heart. I peeked to see who's calling and 'Junnie baby' popped up on the screen. It went straight to missed call after that.

That is obviously not V's since his phone is white and this one is black. Probably Jessica then. But who called? It couldn't be Taehyung that called because his phone is laying on the couch next to me and why would he called when he's with her?

I just shrugged and decided to take a tour on this huge house. Well since I never really have the time to walk around here due to laziness and tiredness. Since I have nothing to do, right so why not.

I went to the basketball ring at the back of the house. It's been so long since I came here. This is the only place that I remember where to go and the garden because that's where we always go to when we were kids. Taehyung always cheated whenever we play basketball. I smiled, recalling back the memories.

There was a bench beside the ring and I sat on it. The weather wasn't so sunny so it's not hot. I heaved a breath while tapping and swaying my foot on the ground.

'Junnie baby'

I wonder who it was? The name sound familiar though.. I found myself trying to figure out who's Junnie baby when I shouldn't even care who the heck that is. It's none of my business.

Suddenly, my mind flashed back to the part where I saw someone familiar kissing on the rooftop and slowly, it all slowly started to connect. No, it couldn't be. Is this some sick revenge or what? I shouldn't jump to conclusion but it's hard not to when all of it starts to make sense.

Did Taehyung knew? Jessica is cheating on him. Should I care? Should I tell him? But even if I told him, would he believe me?

------------------------

i lost my plan paper for this story! and i just realised that this story is not going as planned lol. i planned (is that a word?) it to be just 30 chapters but- oh well. -and i found the paper just now. (when everything is a mess) but since now i'm already far so i'm just gonna continue. :)

THANK YOU FOR 800 READS!
sorry for a boring chapter
but i hope you guys like it :))
- lots of love -