Chapter 26

Aira's pov

"Wake up wake up yah Taehyung Airaa ironaa!" I heard someone shouted and then suddenly, the sun shines bright on me. I can see the brightness without even opening my eyes. It's that bright.

Taehyung? I must have heard it wrong. I turned around to the other side, pulling my blanket closer and snuggled closer to something warm beside me.

"I thought you guys woke up already! and Taehyung-ah, why are you sleeping with Aira? I thought you were taking a shower!" Auntie blabbed and took my blanket away, that I didn't know we shared.

Taehyung is sleeping with me?

I finally shot my eyes open to see him really sleeping on my bed. My eyes widened until I remember we both fell asleep after doing our project even though I'm the one who mostly did the project. It's not even finished yet. Just a little bit more.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and then he suddenly put his arm on my stomach, hugging me. "What eomma? What time is it?"

I pushed his arm away, "Yah." He looked at me while squinting his eyes due to the sun shining so brightly from the window. "Oh sorry." He let go and then continue sleeping.

Why do I always wake up with him beside me now?

"Yah Taeira. If you guys don't have school today, I would actually leave you guys alone but you both do have school today and I think both of you should start getting ready because it's already 7:30AM." Auntie crossed her arms on her chest while shaking her head at us.

My eyes widened and we both quickly sit up in surprised as to how late we were, "WHAT?!" We both said in unison. She chuckled, "Yeah." Oh no, we only have 30 minutes to get ready!

We both looked at each other for a second and I quickly get off my bed, which he did too. I took my towel and went inside my bathroom but Taehyung also followed in. "Yah yah what are you doing? Go take a shower at your room!" I pushed him out.

"It's late already, I have no time for that. It'll take 5 minutes!" He said, trying to get in.

"Who the heck took 5 minutes to run to your bathroom?!" I exclaimed. His bedroom is just infront of my room!

"Let's just shower together?" He suggested.

I looked at him as if he has lost his mind. "Are you crazy? No!" I closed the door but he leaned his body on it stopping me from closing it. "My mom told me to don't waste water."

What the hell V?

"Yah yah yah, I did tell you that but doesn't mean you need to take shower with her together. Just go take a shower at your room Taehyungie. You have your own bathroom." Auntie said. Why does she look like she's enjoying this?

"Yeah, listen to your eomma!" I shouted. He finally let go and I finally can close the door, quickly stripping my clothes off and did my daily routine.

After done taking a shower, I wore my uniform and dried my natural brunette hair then I just let them fall down my back. Then, I slung my backpack on my shoulder and slipped my phone in my blazer pocket.

After everything is done, I jogged downstairs at the same time Taehyung was already finished and we quickly bid his mom goodbye. We both went inside his car and he drive out of the driveway to school. By the time we reached school, it was already 7:55 am. I rushed to my locker and took out the things that I need for the lesson and we both run to our classroom. I slammed the door open a bit too hard with Taehyung behind me and by the time we reach to our classroom, the bell rang.

"Oh Park Aira and Kim Taehyung. Another minute late, you both could've get a detention. Come in. Class is starting." Mr.Lee, the strict teacher, said.

I just nodded while panting. The whole classroom was looking at us and that made me uncomfortable so I quickly walked to my seat, not wanting the attention any longer. Damn, I'm so tired. School is making me exercise early in the morning.

Throughout the lesson, I couldn't focus at all. I'm still so sleepy from last night. I slept late. I kept on yawning and my eyes felt so heavy but I tried keeping them open.

The bell finally ring indicating that it's time for recess. I quickly stood up and stretched my arms widely. "Aira, do you wanna go to the cafeteria with us?" Sana asked me. I shake my head, "It's okay. You guys go." I smiled. "Okay, see you later." She waved. I waved back.

I walked out of the classrom and went to the rooftop. Yet again, I stretched my arms feeling the fresh air and walked to the wall where you can see the beautiful scenery of the busy roads and tall buildings. This is why I always come here. I took a chair and sit behind the wall as I rest my head on my arm. The wind brushing my hair and I felt myself getting sleepy. I sighed and smiled.

'Taeira'

That name pop up in my mind. Taeira? Is that a combination of my name and Taehyung? Our name must be that long to say, hmm? Sometimes, auntie is just weird. It was cute though. I inhaled a deep breath before exhaling and stood up as I put back the chair where it is.

I was about to go back down when I heard noises from the small space beside the door way to go downstairs. I didn't mean to look but since I have to pass by, I saw a girl and a guy kissing. What the heck did I just see. Out of all places!

My innocent eyes! She looked familiar though but I couldn't see her face since the guy's face was blocking. I quickly walked passed them with an awkward look on my face and went to the classroom.

When I reached my classroom, someone suddenly pulled my arm turning me around so quickly that I bumped into their chest, "Do you know where Jessica is?"

It was Taehyung. I was surprised, not because of his quick movement, but because of how close our face were when I bumped into his chest. Our lips could touch if he move one step closer but he didn't seemed to mind maybe because he was so focused on finding Jessica.

I licked my lips, "How would I know?" I said while taking steps backward. After hearing that, he went out of the classroom, to find her probably.

---------------------

HELLO! *insert V's smile* hahaha look, i really don't stay on what i said eh. I updated before 1 aug guys! XD but life's been hectic. *sigh*

Hope you guys enjoy!
I APOLOGIZE FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES & A BORING CHAPTER.