8

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

8

(Picture is Eli)

The next day there was shock horror in the school. No one could have ever foreseen not just Walter Simpson, but Eli, Gomez, Giovanni and Severn Simpson too entering the premises.

I watched from a window in the hallway which faced the car park, where I saw Walter with his hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his black jeans, talking to Eli who was looking down with his brown hair covering his face. The triplets were messing around, pushing each other and laughing. It was just unbelievable that they were back, and for what reason?

    Gossip travelled at the speed of light and the school was in uproar by lunchtime. I'd heard a lot of things, everyone was talking. Apparently Gomez had been caught stealing from teachers twice already and Eli had threatened a guy with a knife. I didn't catch much about the other triplets Severn or Giovanni, but I did hear that Walter had thrown someone's scissors at a teacher in a rage. It was very likely that a lot (if not all) of it was false, but it did still make me wary of the other Simpson boys.

    "Hey Coral, how was Maths?" Hayley asked as she joined me outside the lunch hall.

    "Not bad," I shrugged indifferently.

    I had been waiting for her so that we could go and have lunch together. Earlier today, I'd awkwardly explained to her that I didn't feel ready to go and sit with all her friends and she'd told me that it was no problem for us to just sit alone together for the meantime.

    "Coral have you spoken to Walter today? You must have some idea for this turn of events. School hasn't been this interesting for ages!" Hayley was quick to get to the hot topic.

    "No I haven't," I replied in a low voice as people nearby were listening in.

    I took Hayley's arm and walked into the lunch hall to get our lunch to get away from any gossips. It made no difference because we just ended up in a queue where everyone was still talking about the Simpson brothers in hushed, excited and even worried voices.

    "I have no idea why Walter's brothers are here," I said to Hayley quietly as we waited in the queue. "I really didn't expect it."

    Hayley didn't have a chance to reply because there was a sudden commotion ahead of us in the queue. Stepping up onto my tip-toes I was able to see that the fuss was being caused by one of the triplets. I wasn't sure which one, but I guessed it was Giovanni Simpson, solely because the dispute was over food. And from the little I'd seen so far, Giovanni liked his food. The fifteen year old wanted a bigger portion but the dinner lady, who had only given him a measly amount, was putting up a fight. I couldn't actually hear the words being said, but Giovanni was angrily pointing at the ladle and the dinner lady fought back defiantly, motioning for his to take his plate and move on. She clearly didn't know that that boy wasn't someone to have on your bad side, whether she was an adult or not.

    "I didn't even notice they were already here," Hayley whispered to me. "Wow the triplets are so identical, I never knew."

    "Yeah, it's crazy," I murmured in agreement.

I hadn't noticed before but Severn and Gomez were also present. Severn, I guessed, was standing behind Giovanni yawning as Giovanni attempted to snatch the ladle out of the woman's hand. This wasn't going to end well if nobody stepped in.