Chapter 18

"That should be me holding your hand,
that should be me making you laugh,
that should be me feeling your kiss,
that should be me.."

A

ira's pov

(School)

It was time for recess and I was about to walk inside the cafeteria when someone appeared out of nowhere, infront of me causing me to stop abruptly.

"Jimin! Why do you guys like to give me a heart attack?!" I jumped in shocked. Damn, what is wrong with people these days?

"Mianhae!" He giggled. Haishh.

"It's okay. What do you want anyway?" I asked.

He grabbed my wrist and brought me to the empty basketball court. I raised my eyebrows at him wondering what's so private that he wanted to do until he brought me to this place.

"Sit down." He told, patting at the space next to him. I walked towards him and sit beside him.

"Okay. Talk." I nod at him, gesturing him to start whatever he wanted to say.

"I want to say that I'm sorry for the incident that day-"

I cut him off, "That's what you want to say?" I said while standing up.

"-Shh, let me continue," He pulled me back down. "As I was saying- What did I want to say? This is your fault I forgot!" He blamed me. I laughed.

"Calm down! You're saying you're sorry?"

"Ah yes, I'm sorry for throwing you into the pool. Taehyung shouldn't take all the blame. I did it with him. So I should say sorry too-"

"Yeah, you should." I cut him off again. He glared at me as he continued, "I'm sorry I was also the reason why you drowned!"

"You know what? It's already in the past. I forgive you." I said with a smile.

"Really? Yay!" He fist bumped in the air, looking happy that I forgave him.

"Uh uh, I'm not letting you off yet," I said which caused his excitement to fade. I chuckled.

"I'm willing to do whatever you want me to do, princess." He said, playfully bowing at me like a prince.

"If that's so, then..." I trailed while thinking what punishment should I give him, "Piggyback me."

"That's it? Easy." He simply said, lowering his body down so I can get up on his back. Oh yeah? Okay.

He gripped my leg and I hold onto his shoulder so I won't fall. Oh, I remember something that I wanted to ask him. "Jimin, before that, can I ask you a question?"

He nodded his head, "What is it?"

"On that day, when V did the CPR on me, why didn't you do it instead? I mean you know he have a girlfriend. Or did you let him do the CPR on me on purpose?" I asked.

"Ahh, I don't even know. He didn't let me do so. He wanted to do it on you." He answered.

"Hmm, I wonder why?"

"Maybe because, he still like you and he don't want anyone to touch your lips except him." Jimin teased me. What does he mean V still like me?

"Yah!" I slapped his shoulder playfully, "Okay, let's continue your punishment. Run around this court, 2 rounds!" I said. Couldn't be.

He gasped lightly as he tilt his head to face me, "2 rounds?"

"Wae? You want more?" I teased.

"Oh no no, okay!" He said as he started to run. I laughed. Poor him. It must be hard for him but this is the easiet punishment I could think of.

It was already 1 round and I wrapped my arms closer to him as he run faster. I was laughing the whole time. It's funny! Damn, I feel sorry for him.

After 2 rounds, he let go of me and I massage his back as soon as I get off him. "Are you okay? I must be heavy." I laughed.

He stand straight, "No, I'm okay. I deserve that." He said while smiling.

***

3rd's pov

The whole time the two of them didn't realised that Taehyung was watching them having fun.

He felt this alienated feeling rising up inside of him while watching Aira and Jimin, who was laughing with each other. He wasn't used to the feeling but he felt like he wanted to stop them from being so close but he couldn't move from his hiding spot.

He never see that big smile on Aira's face before and he felt like that should've been him making her smile.

The bell rang and they both walked out together, Taehyung quickly hide himself behind the door.

-----------------

I APOLOGIZE FOR A BORING CHAPTER, sorry for my grammar mistakes! xxx