Chapter 17

Aira's pov

I sat silently on the bench at the garden behind our house, looking up at the dark sky, thinking about my feelings. I sighed as I fiddled with my fingers. My mind was clouded with thoughts and I don't know what to think anymore. My feeling is all jumbled up!

Me, who was mentally talking to herself, was interrupted by a voice from behind me. I recognize that voice. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked Taehyung, who now sat beside me.

He face me as he speak, "Should I continue?"

My mind was blank as to what he was talking about but my brain soon worked out and I remembered, he was talking about the plans.

"Are you Taehyung?" I asked. "This is not the Taehyung that I knew. He's not the type to give up easily." I smiled, turning my body towards him.

A small smile curved up on his lips then he sighed, "I'm not giving up. I'm just tired of trying.. and the look in her eyes saying that there will be no 'us' anymore. I want to get with her but what's the point of trying when she don't even want to try to work this out?"

I break a smile while listening to him pouring his heart out. It's always been me where you pour your feelings at, Tae. And it hurts me because I can never be the girl who will be able to make you happy like Jessica could.

You never realised, you never see the look in my eyes that show just how much I need you. You never did. All you see is Jessica but here I am, still clinging onto you trying to fill in all of your missing pieces.

"You still love her, don't you?" It hurts me to say that words out of my mouth. Not wanting to wait for his answer, knowing it'll be a yes, I continued, "I can't stop you, Tae. Nor can anyone. If that's your decision then go for it. Follow your heart."

A smile was playing on his lips, and I'm wondering, did I just said something funny?

"Did you just call me Tae?" He smirked. Did I?

I tried to play it cool, "Wae? I can't? Tae is your name." I said while avoiding eye contact.

"My Aira is back to calling me by my nickname!" He shouted. My aira? Stop playing with my feelings, V!

"Yah, yah! Keep quiet, it's late already!" I pulled him back down to the bench.

He giggled, "I just missed hearing you calling me by my nickname."

No aira, this doesn't mean he like you. He never will- No, what the hell is wrong with me? He just missed me calling him Tae.

"Everyone calls you that." 

"Yeah, but yours is special." He smiled at me. Gosh V! Stop flashing me your smile and blessing me with your sweet words, I'm trying not to fall here!

"Taehyung. Aira. Not asleep yet? Don't you guys have school tomorrow?" I heard Auntie's voice from inside the house. We both turned our head to the back. Oh thank god, I didn't know how to response to his remark.

"Yeah, we should go in now. Goodnight." I briskly walked to the door.

"Wait!" He called.

"What?"

"Say goodnight Tae." He cheekily said.

"You're crazy. Come on, just come here already." I said gesturing him to come over quickly.

"Nope, I won't go anywhere until you said it." He crossed his arm, not moving from his spot.

"Fine, just stay there." I mockingly said and walked inside, walking past auntie who chuckled to our childish behaviour, after saying good night to her too.

"Hey, that's unfair!" V shouted. I shake my head while chuckling, making my way to my room and closed the door. Jumping on my bed as I lay in with a smile on my face.

Goodnight Tae.

---------------

Hey guys :)
Do vote and leave some comments, thank you hehe. ^-^