Chapter 14

Aira's pov

I wore my uniform and blow dry my hair as I slung my backpack on my shoulder and put my phone in my blazer pocket. Then, I walked lazily downstairs to the kitchen. I don't feel like going to school because Krystal isn't there anymore. She's in London and continue her education there.

Then, someone slung their arm around my shoulder as soon as I step on the last step of the stairs. "Morning!" Taehyung greeted me with a cheerful tone.

"Oh hey, morning. Looking happy, I see." I tilted my head to him in suspicion. He's not planning anything bad, is he?

"Of course I am! I'm going to get Jessica back!" He hold my shoulder on either sides as he flashed his rectangular smile which I find really cute after he let go.

Oh.

"Oh right yeahh," I nod my head once I remember.

We both walked to the kitchen together and auntie was there preparing us breakfast. "Hello there kids, what's with the lively aura?"

"Nothing." V flashed her a 'nothing' smile.

"Oh boy..." From my peripheral vision, I can see that auntie was looking at me with a pity look. Why is she looking at me like that? But I choose not to care and just shrugged.

After we finished eating our breakfast, me and V bid auntie goodbye before going to his car. I was about to open the car door but V beat me to it and opened it for me. I looked at him weirdly, "That's something you should do for her." I said, "Gomawo." I sit on the passenger seat.

"I know, I just feel like doing it on you too." He said after he put on his seatbelt.

I leaned on the head-seat waiting for him to drive but he didn't. I turned to him, "Why aren't you driving? " I asked.

He pointed to the seatbelt, "Wear it."

"Ah, I don't want to." I shook my head.

"No, for your safety, you must wear it." He ordered.

I pouted, "Shireo."

"You're being like a child now." He huffed as he he leaned closer to me. To my immediate response, I covered my face while saying, "Yah, what are you doing? Go back to your seat!"

I peeked at him to see him smiling while shaking his head, then I heard something clicking.

"I'm just putting on your seatbelt." He chuckled.

"Oh..." I murmured, feeling embarassed. Then, I realised 'seatbelt', "Seatbelt! Haish, why do I have to wear this. You know how much I hate wearing this. It's uncomfortable." I complained.

"Then try to sit comfortably. Wouldn't want to be late for school now, do we?" He said as he reversed the car out from the drive way.

Since when did he want to come early to school? Oh right, for that, of course.

**

We arrived at school and he parked at the parking lot. I went out from his car as I shut the door closed. He did the same. Then, we both walked to our classroom. Yes, me and Taehyung is in the same class. I'm practically stuck with him every year.

He have always been my classmate ever since kindergarden. Maybe that's why we've became so close. As a kid, he's the one who always defended me and always by my side through everything. I used to have a crush on him but of course, I will never tell him that. I never have the courage to tell him about my feelings until we turned 15, that's when he started seeing a girl he fell in love with, which is Jessica. That's why people said, don't wait until it's too late. I was so hurt, that somehow I became a different person. Ever since then, our friendship break apart. We became distant. But after that, he walked in my life again and started to annoy me and being arrogant, causing trouble on me until we get detentions. I don't even know why he did that.

I went inside the classroom only to be pulled into a hug by one of my close friend, Sana, "Aira! I miss you!"

I gasped in shocked, "Sana! You almost put me in a heart attack," I hit her playfully, "I miss you too." I chuckled.

"Mianhae," She giggled. I shake my head as I walked to my table. She followed me since her table is just infront of mine.

"Hey." Liyah, my other close friend waved at me before she continued reading her story book. I answered back with a hey.

It was actually me, Krystal, Sana and Liyah. We've became very close since last year. But I'm more close to Krystal. Sana and Liyah are best friend. And sometimes, when they are too into their 'talks', I will be left behind.

The bell rang indicating that class is starting soon and after a few minutes, our maths teacher, walked in. "Good morning class. Please be seated." And the lesson started.

Ah, maths. I don't really like maths, because, wait who like maths? You must be a genius if you do. There's just so many formula and I can't.

I doddled on a blank paper, listening to the teacher explaining about algebra. While she was explaining, I couldn't help but to feel sleepy. I almost fell asleep but I kept my eyes open. I turned my head to the back side to see Taehyung who was staring at someone with a sad look. I followed his gaze and it was Jessica he's staring at.

Why does it hurt me? Why am I feeling this way?

I decided not to care and focus back to the teacher explaining in front of the classroom.

---------------

Sorry for late update guys!! Here, hope you enjoy! Vote and leave some comments too, i'd love to read them.
( ^-^ )

Did you guys watch on Vlive, BTS 3rd anniversary? V rap his favourite song Cypher Pt 3 : killer. He's good in rapping! Plus his voice is always amazing. It was funny but cute at the same time but hey, he slayyy. All of them actually did good. It was so cool and dope and I just love it. ❤