Chapter 11

Taehyung's pov

"Taehyung!"

I pulled away instantly and whipped my head around to only see Jessica standing about 10 feet away from us, gaping at me, dissapointment vivid in her eyes.

I averted my gaze to Jimin who was as shocked as me and I slowly rose to my feet, breathing heavily.

"Jess baby, it's not what it looks like," I speak while taking steps towards her. I thought that she was going to wait for me to explain but instead, she swivelled around and start to walk away.

"Wait, Jess!" I called out and ran after her. Jimin and Aira were no longer my main concern. I grabbed her upper arm to stop her.

"Jess, let me expla-"

Next thing I know, a stinging sensation came onto my cheek. I stared at her in disbelief, did she really just slapped me?

"How could you?" Her voice hoarse.

"Baby, let me explain," I tried again.

"Explain what?!" She snapped, at the same time tears rolling down her face, "That you never really loved me?! That you actually liked that slut?!"

"Don't call her that, please," I whispered softly. If she was going to blame anyone, it's me and that give her no rights to throw hurtful names to Aira.

Jessica scoffed and shook her head in disbelief, her eyes saying that the person infront of her is the worse cheater. I was, the cheater that she meant.

"We're done!" She snapped and walked towards her silk black BMW, speeding off.

My hand went up my head and I ran my fingers through my still damp hair. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath. I let out an exasperated groan and walked back inside the house then to the pool.

Aira was still lying motionless on the floor and a distressed Jimin still trying to figure out what to do. I approached them and crouched down on the opposite side of Aira.

"Hey V, you alright?" Jimin inquired comfortingly. I inhaled and nodded, weakly saying, "Yeah, I'm... I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He nods in response, not wanting to push the question further.

"Let's just take her to the hospital," I sighed and carry her bridal style. Jimin only obliged and drove us to the hospital.

**

Aira's pov

The moment my eyes fluttered open, all I see was blurriness. A figure was hovering above me but it was only vague and I could only faintly hear voices from my surrounding.

I closed my eyes and opened them back, adjusting to the bright lights blinding my eyes.

"Hey, aira...-can you hear me? How are you feeling?" The last sentence was the only one I could make out properly. Soon, the image become clearer and the figure was actually Jimin. A smile appeared on his face and I scrunched my face in recognization.

"Where am I?" I faintly said.

"We're at the hospital." He answered, "Wait I'm gonna call the doctor first."

The doctor came in and checked my condition. He stood beside my bed while looking at his clipboard saying, "You were lucky that they brought you here as soon as they could. Your heartbreat is normal and it is a miracle that you are still alive because most patients that we handled did not make it. You can go home tomorrow."

After a short while, the doctor left me and Jimin alone inside the room. I turned to Jimin and ask, "Where's V?"

Coincidentally, V walked in. He looked unhappy and I know for sure that something was wrong.

"What's wrong V?" I asked him.

"None of your business." He snapped. I was taken aback.

Jimin step forward and warned, "Chill off Taehyung, it wasn't her fault."

"What did I do wrong?" I asked blankly. Taehyung exchange looks with Jimin. He seemed annoyed.

"Oh I don't know Aira." He sarcastically remark.

"What is seriously wrong with you?" What did I do that made him so mad? For all I know, I was unconscious.

"It's your fault that I lost Jessica!"

What? "How does that relate to me?"

Jimin stood in between us looking from left to right akwardly, ready to step in before things got ugly.

"Because I kissed you!"