Chapter 7

Aira's pov

While waiting for Auntie to come and get me, I took the time to text Krystal since it's been a while since I've texted her.

"Hi krys. I miss you." I send.

After a few minutes, I heard a honk and I recognized the car as auntie's. She went out to help me carry the plastic bags and after putting it all inside the bonet we get inside, "Thanks auntie." I smiled.

"No problem hun and I'm sorry.." Auntie said. I looked at her, kind of surprised as to why she's apologizing.

"Why..?" I asked.

"Because of Taehyung. I-" Auntie said but I cut her off. I felt so bad when someone say sorry to me for no reason.

"Auntie.. no it's alright. She is his girlfriend, of course he would put her first. I don't mind." I smiled to assure her.

"Okay.." She sighed and focus on driving. I looked out the window, my mind was empty.

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and check to see a message from krystal.

She replied, "Hii!! Omg, i miss you so much. Is something wrong? I can tell." I half smiled. Even in text, she knew. It's like she can read me.

"Not really, taehyung ditched me." I sighed. Why am i so down? Ughh, I shouldn't act like this.

"That B! I'd kick his ass if I was there right now. Why did he ditched you?" I chuckled reading her text.

"Not his fault tho. Why should he accompany me even? He have jessica to think of. Nah, forget it." I answered.

"Wait, Jessica? He's back with her?"

I didn't even realise we already arrived home until auntie open the door lock which cause a sound. I got out of the car while replying, "Yeah. Now I gotta go, byee love youu Xx" Pressing send and closing the door.

Me and auntie walked inside the house with both our hands occupied with the plastic bags. I didn't know me and him bought this much.

"Auntie, I'm gonna be upstairs." I told, stretching my arms after finished helping her putting all the things in their respective places.

"Alright hun." She smiled.

I jogged upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed. I must be tired because darkness welcome me as soon as I lay my body down on my bed.