Chapter 6

Aira's pov

The car ride was silent. It was a comfortable silence, not awkward. Or was it comfortable because I was in my own world. I looked out the window watching whatever we passed by. Then it gets too boring so I turn on the radio and eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang was played.

I hummed to the music and when the chorus part comes out, I sang out loud.

"You sound like a dying horse." Taehyung comment. Way to make me feel better.

"Oh really? Thanks. YOLOO!" I flashed a sickly sweet smile at him.

He just shook his head and I continued singing to the song until it ends. Then, BTS - I need you was on.

(A/N: Tae is not famous in this story.)

I sang quietly to the song until my favourite part came out. I was about to sing to it loudly when, "I NEED YOU GIRL! WAE!" Taehyung sang loudly.

"Yah! That's my bias part, why do you have to sing at his part! I want to listen to his beautiful voice, not you."

"Who? This guy?"

"The guy's name Jungkook." I deadpanned.

"Oh, then he's mine."

"Are you crazy or something? He's mine, not yours- STOP SINGING TO HIS LINE YOU ASS"

"Jealousss," He giggled as he stuck his tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Why would I get jealous, you're a guy."

He just continued singing, he even know the lyrics. How dare he say Jungkook is his? Trying to make me jealous hmph. Eventually, I sang along with him anyway and we both laughed at the end.

His voice actually sound good. Wait what... did I just compliment him? But it's true, he sound good.

We finally arrived at the market as we both get out of his car and went inside. I took out the paper Auntie gave me and check what should we buy. I tear it into half so he can buy some too.

"Okay V... you take this," I hand him the list, "If you need any help or whatever, just text me." I added. He hummed and went the other way opposite me.

I took a trolley and head to the vegetable section, taking cabbage, brocoli, carrot and all on the list. It took me 20 minutes to find all the groceries that are listed.

After that, I went to search for Taehyung. I was about to text him when I get an incoming call from him.

I pick it up, "Where are you?"

"Help me. I'm at the toys section." He said before he hung up. What the hell is he doing there.

Groaning in annoyance, I went to where he told me to. When I reached there, he was INSIDE the trolley with only a few foods in it.

"Taehyung. What the hell are you doing?! I didn't see Taehyung on the list." I said, frustrated.

"Oh come on. Help me push this trolley?" He was already sitting in it so comfortably.

"So this is why you're asking for my help?" I said, unbelievable. This boy really. Why did auntie even want him to tag along if he's not gonna help.

"Obviously."

"Fine but please, let's finish buying all the foods first." I said, defeated.

After what felt like hours, we finally finished bought everything. He was already inside the trolley looking happy like a little kid who's going to get a candy.

I rolled my eyes while smiling and I start pushing the trolley slowly. "V, if one of the worker caught us. You take the blame." I said. "Okay." He simply replied.

In no time, I was having fun. We took turns and he even took a video. People were looking at us crazy but that didn't seem to matter as we were in our own world. He almost crashed the trolley into the cans of drinks but thank god, he stopped immediately or else we would get scold by the manager and probably have to pay for it. I was laughing but it was soon turned into a frown when I heard a girl's voice, "Baby! Heyy."

It was Jessica.

How did she- oh wait I forgot. Taehyung is her boyfriend. Of course he'd tell.

"Hey babe." Taehyung kissed her cheek. I looked away, why do I have to see this.

She giggled, "Let's go?"

"Let's." He smiled at her. I have never see him looking at someone like that. It was so loving. He really do love her. Lol, stupid Aira, that is why she's his first love.

"V-" I was about to say but they were already walking ahead, leaving me behind. It's like I'm not even here. I was speechless. I came here with him using his car! Now how am I gonna- I sighed. I'll just text auntie to pick me up.

"Auntie, can you pick me up at the market nearby? I was left behind." I press send.

Somehow, I felt... what is this feeling... I don't know. Betrayed? Jealous? I don't have the right to be jealous. Angry? Maybe I am because he ditched me. All in all, I'm more to sad.

My phone vibrated, "Aw honey. I'm gonna come and get you in 5 mins."

"Okay, I'll wait here." I replied.

--------

Today is BTS Epilogue concert. So sad i couldn't go there. :( Forever broke army. But I AM SO PROUD OF BANGTAN, THEY'VE COME SO FAR. ❤❤ Oh how i wish i was one of those people in the crowds. Watching them live, screaming their names, singing along to their songs. :") Their family also came to their concert! Aww. Ryeowook and park bogum also and more. Damn, even artists attend their concert.   

#화양연화onstageEpilogue