Chapter 4

Aira's pov

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I groaned as I slammed the alarm a bit too hard that it fell on the floor and broke. Opps. I checked the time with my eyes half close on my phone, what the heck it's still 5:30 am!

Taehyung.

Wait. Wait. I can see my reflection from my phone. My face... what the hell happen to my face!? KIM TAEHYUNG!! That bastard! He fucking drew on my face. In the early morning V.

I got up from my bed, mad and went to his room furiously, not even bothering to knock and just walked in. He was still sleeping. He's not shirtless this time, good. But that doesn't even bother me cause I badly just want to hit him at this moment but I halted as an idea pop up in my mind.

Payback V, I smirked.

I went to his writing desk to find a marker. Hah, this is what you get for drawing on my face. I smiled evilly and start drawing on his face. I begin to draw a big circle at both his eyes.

I clasped my mouth using my hand to stop me from laughing out loud. Then, I went back to my room to take my red lipstick and use that to apply on his lips. I accidently smudge some on his cheek because he stirred in his sleep so I decided to draw joker's lip instead.

His flawless face is now not flawless anymore. Wait flawless? Whatever, it slipped.

I snorted. Do this to me again V, I'd pay you back much worser.

I took out my phone and took a picture of him. Chuckling, I close his door quietly as I head back to my room. It was 6:00 o'clock and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to take a shower and get this damn ink off my face. After that, I wear my denim shorts with an oversized dark blue thin hoodie. I didn't bother to dry my hair as I just let it fall down my back, a bit damp.

I heavily descend down the stairs, still feeling sleepy. It was so quiet. It really is still early. Feeling thirsty, I took out one bottle water from the refrigerator and sat on the couch after turning on the television and switching it to Disney. What? I'm still a teenager. I lay on the couch and eventually falling to a deep slumber.

I was woken up by Taehyung shouting, "PARK AIRAA!! What have you done?!" What's wrong with this boy shouting early in the morning?

I rub my eyes with the back of my hand and yawned, opening only my left eye. "What?"

"This!" He pointed to his face and I chuckled, he looked funny mad in that funny joker drawing.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groaned while trying to get off the ink from his face only to result in becoming more messy.

"Aw, where's the joker that I drew? You ruined it." I sat up as I stretched my arms and smiled teasingly.

"Here." He smirked as he smudged some from the red lipstick to my face.

"Yah! I took a shower already!" I gasped and slapped him on the shoulder.

"You can always take another shower." He smirked. I only rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen because I smell food. "You started this." I said.

"How come I started it?!"

"You freaking drew on my face V, IN THE EARLY MORNING."

"Well, that's your fault!"

"Why's it my fault now?!"

"Because you barged in my room when I was sleeping." He folded his arms on his chest.

That incident replayed back in my mind, the image of him shirtless. Goddamn. "I-I did not barge in your room! I knocked okay." I defended, "You're the one that's not waking up." I added.

"But I didn't hear you knocked." He shrugged and followed me behind, "...so it is still your fault."

"Whatever V, just go wash your face. I'm afraid everyone's gonna faint looking at you." I snorted.

He rolled his eyes. "What about you? You have some on your face too."

"Just 'some'. You're many."

"Aira. Tae- oh my god. Oh my god." Auntie placed her hand on her chest, surprised. But a second later, she was laughing.

"Mom, not you too." Taehyung groaned.

"What happen to your face?" Auntie asked. "Ask the witch." He nod his head at me.

I roll my eyes a lot because of him, "He started first. He put my alarm sooo early in the morning and I woke up to my face looking-," I explained.

"Like a crazy girl." He cut me off. I shot him a look.

"Hush, no more fighting you two." Auntie scolded. "You both are not children anymore. Behave like a teenager please."

But we only continued to give each other dead glares.

"And, honey, take a shower please, you look horrible." She added. I snorted, stiffling in my laughter. He glared at me.

"You also Aira, wash your face."

"HAHA," He stuck his tongue out at me. Like a 3 year old kid.

---------------

Keep reading & leave some comments too. ❤