Last Chapter

Philippines' POV

I was in the same waiting room again. This time I was with America and we were waiting for Britain to wake up. France was still sleeping, and I seemed so confused on what was going on. I sighed and fumbled with my fingers and tapped my feet.

"Relax, dudette," America said and put a hand on my shoulder. I bit my lip and nodded as I tried to calm down. Canada, on the other hand, he seemed calm, yet he's really sad about France. He doesn't want to loose another member of the FACE family.

If I lost any of my family, I would be sad. My foster mother died from Typhoon Yolanda. So I can understand the situation Canada's in. He clutched onto Kumajirou tight and buried his face in the polar bear's fur as I heard crying noises from him. I felt bad for Canada.

"Bro, please don't cry," America said and sat next to his brother and patted his back. Canada faded him with his eyes red and puffy as he wiped his tears. "I... I don't know why, this always happens. But when something like this happens to me, no one cares," Canada said and frowned.

"Canada if something like that happens I would care. And Piri here would, too. Just remember that," America told him. Canada sniffed and wiped his tears. "But how could France get in a coma? I-I mean I know he's an immortal nation," Canada said with worry.

"He'll wake up I know it," I told Canada. He faced me and gave me a smile. "And.. What about Britain? What if the same thing happens with him?" Canada asked, worried. America sighed and patted his brother's back. "Don't worry aboot it, eh?" America said doing his Canadian accent.

Canada looked at his younger brother and smiled as he continued to wipe his tears. "I-I'm glad... You people notice me. It's just... Impossible, really. For someone to see me again if you guys are gone..," Canada said. I sat next to Canada and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. We won't leave you alone in the dark no matter what," I told Canada. I faced America as he nodded in agreement. When I saw the doctor come in with a clipboard, we started to feel a bit shaky. The doctor look a bit relaxed so we hoped for the best.

"Mr. Britain is okay and suffers from a few minor damages to his brain. He has 100% of his memory so don't worry," the doctor said. The three of us sighed in relief. We stood up and walked with the doctor to see Britain on his hospital bed.

"U-Um, doctor? How's France doing?" Canada asked the doctor. I faced them. The doctor glanced at his clipboard. "Um, I believe that there's a chance that he'll wake up in a few days or in a week. The longest time span will have to be about a whole month," the doctor said as Canada nodded and sighed in relief.

Britain had his head bandages as we watched his green eyes flutter open. It looked weird with his eyebrows being so thick and all. "You bloody gits actually came to see if I was okay," Britain said weakly with a weak smile on his face.

"Hey dude, at least you didn't die," America said. Britain chuckled. "Even you, Philippines. You came to see if I would wake up," Britain said. I shrugged and nodded. "Of course I would!" I exclaimed and Britain nodded. Canada paid the hospital bills.

*time skip*

It's been a week. We got a note from the doctor that France had woke up. Canada was the first informed. Then Britain, then America, then me. All three of us went running to France's room as we saw that France was there with the same French look he always has.

"Bonjour," he said and chuckled. Canada had hugged him on the hospital bed as tears of joy spilled out of his eyes. "You okay! You play your okay your okay! All of us were worried about you!" Canada exclaimed. "How long have I been out?" France asked.

"About a week," I told him. France nodded as the five of us drove to the FACE family household as I walked back home. "Hey! The hero didn't say that he would let his damsel in distress walk home alone!" America exclaimed suddenly putting his arm around me.

My eyes shot open as I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "My hero, huh?" I asked him. America nodded. "Duh! Why not?" America asked and then we passed by my house which surprised me. "Um, America we passed by my house," I told him. "I know," America said and grinned.

We were at the top of a small valley as he held my hand. The perfect scene for a sunset. He looked at me with his Crimson blue eyes. "Open your hands," America said. He let go of my hand as I looked inside it. It was a bullet.

Author note: When a country is given a bullet it's also the key for a military defense

My eyes widened as I looked at America. "I may not be there all the time to protect you. So I decided I'd give you a part of my military," America said and gave me a smile.

I stared at the bullet in my hand. Of course, I knew that America couldn't be there for me 24/7 which is completely understandable. Then again, China has been bullying me a lot and it could help me if it could lead to war with him.

Then again, I could be capable of saving myself. I sighed and gave the bullet back to America. "It's okay, America. I can be capable of saving myself," I told America. "Keep it," America said and gave back the bullet. I raised one eyebrow. "Just keep it, incase you change your mind," America said.

I nodded and put it in my pocket. "I need to go again," America said. I sighed and looked at my feet. He held my hand as I looked up at him. "Don't be sad. I may not be here but I'll be alive," America said. I nodded.

It wasn't long before he pressed his lips against mine. It was a soft, sweet kiss as I kissed him back. He pulled away when we were locked into each other's gaze. "Why do you have to go again?" I asked him as he put his hands on my waist.

"I'll be your hero when I'm gone," America said. I nodded and smiled. He suddenly let go of me and started to walk away. I sat on the grass and hugged my knees as I watched the sun go down. I could see America in the distance walking away. I sighed and continued to watch the sunset.

I missed him every second he wasn't here...

The End