Remembering With A Price

Philippines' POV

I was the only one waiting in the waiting room for America to wake up. Canada was waiting for France to wake up. It seemed that the same thing happened to France but even worse. I sighed and tapped my feet restlessly and folded my hands as I noticed I had white knuckles. I had knots in my stomach. I was extremely worried for both of them.

I was being selfish again, worrying if America will remember me or not...

I sighed and slowed my breathing. Canada was frowning as he hugged Kumajirou tight and rested his chin on top of the bear's head. He seemed worried about both of them. I was too, but even more with America.

When the doctor came out, I rushed into one room while Canada rushed into another. I saw as America was sitting on the hospital bed with a cast on the arm he was shot. I gulped and stood by his bedside. I saw his blue eyes staring at me as a weak smile formed on his face.

"H-Hey... Philippines," America said. I clenched my fists and looked at America with a worried look on my face. "America, do you remember me?" I asked. America laughed weakly and nodded. He held my hand which made me sigh in relief.

"Relax, Piri. I remember who you are, dudette."

I smiled at him and the doctor soon came with a clipboard in his hand. "Okay so Mr. America, you need to avoid war if you want more of these attacks to happen. You may have these attacks if you avoid war but they will be less. Just take one of these when you have them," the doctor said and handed him a bottle of tablets. I nodded.

America and I walked out of the hospital, walking on the sidewalk. We were holding hands because his touch reassured me that he was okay. I was still so relieved, I thought that he would forget me again.

At the same time, I was really thankful that the both of us were okay. I mean, while he was gone, China's been bullying me a lot. Then the car accident happened which I really had enough of seeing China. Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau are okay, though.

"Should we tell England that I'm fine so he could stop yelling at me?" America asked. I nodded. "Yeah sure. But he'll never stop yelling at you," I said and lightly giggled. "Hey, your not wrong," America said and patted my head and opened the door to the English house down the street.

"Yo, dude! I'm home!" America exclaimed and sat on the couch. I sat next to him when all of a sudden I heard his phone buzz in the pocket of his jeans. America got it out and answered it.

"Bro what's wrong?" America asked and put it on speaker since sometimes he can never hear Canada. "A-America France isn't... Waking up..," Canada said. America's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about? He's an immortal nation of course he'll wake up! Don't worry, bro!" America exclaimed.

"B-But his heart rate..it's going at a dangerous pace and...," Canada had suddenly grew quiet as I heard a doctor talk in the background. "Yo! Canada! Talk to me!" America exclaimed. "Kuya Canada! What's wrong?" I asked him on the phone. I had suddenly heard the Canadian cry on the phone. It's always sad when Canada cries. "Canada! Just tell me what's going on with France?" America spoke into the speaker. I heard Canada whimper on the phone as his words were barely heard.

"F-France is in a c-coma..."

"What? Is that your brother on the phone, America? I'm glad you regained your memory," Britain said walking down the stairs. Canada had suddenly hung up. I raised one eyebrow as Britain looked at me and America on the couch. "So did Canada call? What did he say?" Britain asked. America had faced the British dude, his face shocked as well. He could barely speak. I felt silent as well.

"Hello, the both of you answer me! It's quite rude of you two go ignore me," Britain said. America just stared at the wall, his cerulean blue eyes widened. He was as still as a doll. It's not like America to just, sit there. I fumbled with my fingers and was worried about France. What if he never wakes up? Even worse, what would Britain's reaction be?

"K-Kuya...," I said and bit my lip as I continued to stare at my fumbling fingers, scared to tell Britain on what happened to France. But he's the person that should know about France first. "Philippines what happened? You can tell me it's okay," England said sitting on the couch.

"K-Kuya France... H-He's...," I trailed off as America was the first to burst into tears as he basically shouted a Britain. "He's in a coma you English Idiot!" America yelled at Britain. His eyes widened as he had looked at me, looking too shocked to even scold at America. Which was odd. "Is this true, Philippines? And America's not tricking me?" Britain asked in a thick Brit accent. I nodded slowly and blinked away my tears. "Canada told us," I said.

Britain stormed off outside and got his car keys. I could see tears glisten from his eyes. "I'm going to see that stupid French Frog in his bloody coma. He can't be in a coma. He's a bloody immortal nation!" Britain muttered to himself and slammed the door shut as I heard his car engine start. America stormed off into his room as I was left on the couch, just sitting there, fumbling with my fingers.

I suddenly heard a loud screech outside.

Not just that but also the sound of crashing. Concerned, I stepped outside to see that Britain was already drunk. I can't believe I couldn't notice. He crashed into his own garage as his forehead bled from the impact. My eyes widened.

"AMERICA!" I called out. He came rushing down the stairs as he stepped outside to see Britain stuck in his car, unconscious.

Too much has happened...why is it all happening on one day..?