Ph-Philippines...?

Philippines' POV

I kept telling myself to stop crying. We can work things over. Maybe even possibly have a relationship again. I went on my caller's list and found someone that I could easily talk to who seemed like my sister. So I called her on my phone. "Hey! Philippines!" I heard her exclaim on the phone.

"Hey Indonesia. How are you and Netherlands doing," I said. Indonesia laughed on the phone. "Daw you really care! Yeah we're doing great. How about you and America?" Indonesia asked. I sighed and frowned. "Hey, Philippines? Is there something wrong?" Indonesia asked, concern.

"You know how he was trying to fight off terrorists in the Middle East?" I asked on the phone. "Yeah everyone knows about that," Indonesia said. I sighed and looked out my window as Britain's car drove away. "America lost his memory of me," I said. Indonesia gasped loudly on the phone.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME I WILL MURDER ISIS FOR FREAKING RUINING SUCH A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP AND-"

"Indie, calm down," I said. Indonesia sighed as I heard her calm down a bit. "Listen, Piri, I wanna help you go through what your going through right now. But I gotta go. Sorry," Indonesia said. "Oh that's okay. B-" and she cut me off by hanging up before I could finish my sentence. I sighed and threw myself on the bed again. I heard someone knock on my door again.

"What do you want, Mexico?!" I exclaimed out my door. "Um, it's actually Spain. Can you let me in, Chica?" Spain asked. "No!" I exclaimed. "Papa Spain has an axe very good for chopping wood like your door and-" "Okay! Come in!" I exclaimed and got up and unlocked the door, letting the Spaniard in.

"That's better! Now that wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" Spain asked as I put on an annoyed expression on my face. "It sort of was," I said. Spain sighed and got in my room. "You look like a mess, Philippines I'm sure that America will come through," Spain said. I bit my lip and shook my head. "I didn't come here to make you feel bad, Chica. I came here to tell you something about America," Spain said. I lied down on my bed and covered my face with a pillow. "Just go away I don't want to be reminded," I muttered.

"America sacrificed himself for you, Philippines. He was thinking about you the whole time during the war. He was the reason why he got shot in the temple and forgot about you. Yes, he may not have realized his sacrifice now but he protected you for your sake. You shouldn't be angry that he doesn't remember you. Maybe, you should be happy," Spain said.

My eyes widened as I had to process what Spain had just said. Tears glistened from the corner of my eyes as they streamed down my cheeks. "Now why are you crying, Chica?" Spain asked. I shook my head and wiped my tears. "I'm fine, Spain. It's just... I can't seem to do it," I said. Spain patted my back.

"It'll come to you eventually," Spain said and stood up and went to the door. "I guess I'll leave you alone for a little bit," Spain said and went out of my room as I sulked on my bed again. This is what I do when I'm left alone. It sort of hurts, but I'm able to manage it.

It's only been a few minutes since Spain left and there he was at my door again, knocking. I groaned in complaint and buried my face in my pillow. "Go away you've given me enough lectures already!" I yelled.

"Dude calm down it's just me," I heard a familiar American accent say outside the door.

My eyes widened as I quickly wiped my tears and answered the door by opening it by a little just so it could show only my left eye. "H-Hey, Piri. I just wanna say I'm really sorry about the incident that happened. You probably told me to be careful but apparently I didn't listen to you. So I apologize again. I know I caused you a lot of pain because of this incident."

I fully opened the door as tears streamed down my face again as I ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug, burying my face in his chest. I had felt him hug back as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I-I'm sorry Kuya America. The way I acted must have made you guilty. But you protected me. You were being a hero, like you always do. I-It doesn't matter, America. I'm really sorry. I want to say.."

"Thank you."

America's eyes widened as I released him from the tight hug as his blue eyes were staring at me. He pushed up his glasses that were somewhat, fogging. I noticed that he had tears in his eyes as his mouth curved into a frown. "America? What's wrong?" I asked. America cupped my cheek with his gloved hand.

"Ph-Philippines...?"

America called out my name in a small voice. Almost similar to Canada. My eyes widened. I put my hands on his shoulders. "America? Do you remember me?" I asked. America smiled and nodded as tears spilled out of his eyes. "I'm sorry, for ever forgetting you..," America said. Just when I was about to burst into happiness, somethings ruined it. Suddenly his eyes got woozy and he fell down to the ground, unconscious.

"America!" I exclaimed. "Dios mio!" Spain exclaimed in the living room, watching the news with Mexico. "America has been attacked by terrorists in San Bernardino very recently. A few days ago, Paris was attacked in the football field," the news reporter said.

"Spain! Mexico! Help! There's something wrong! With America!" I exclaimed. Mexico's eyes widened as he quickly dialed 9-1-1. Spain looked at America and saw a bullet hole on his left arm.

"Terrorist attack. Same thing happened with France," Spain said and sighed.

Why now? He remembered me! And, will he forget me again..?