Accidents

America's POV

"Goddammit we're loosing," I muttered and refilled my gun with bullets. Russia laughed and swung around his metal pipe. "It's like a bloodbath, da?" Russia asked and laughed as he killed a few soldiers in battle. "And I have to work with this communist bastard," I muttered and cocked my gun. I had to work as a sniper. Though it was hard because in this area there are freaking terrorists with nukes.

I saw a few refugee children in a boat leave. I shot the person aiming to shoot at the boat. He fell to the ground since I shot him in the chest. "Would you rather be here? Or in World War II?" Russia asked. "I'd be here," I said and aimed at the terrorist's head and shot. I shook my head, remembering what happened in World War II.

*flashback*

"Philippines! Come on where are you?" I asked frantically looking around carrying a shotgun protectively. I could see her but she was very far. "Phili-" I was cut off with a sharp blade of a katana almost slicing my arm fully.

I grabbed the wound with my hand to hopefully make it stop bleeding, at least just a little. I knew I wouldn't die, but it hurts. As I was down, my eyes widened in shock as I saw a bombing happen. "No...," I said and blacked out.

December 7, 1941: Pearl Harbor

"Kuya America! Kuya America!" I heard someone yell out my name faintly. I woke up, my vision blurred. I saw a young Philippines standing there with tears in her eyes. I was on a hospital bed as I saw that she was okay, I forced a weak smile.

"Don't ever get yourself in trouble again, Kuya America!" Philippines exclaimed. I grinned and patted her head. "No worries," I said and looked out my window. War was still going on, but this time Americans were winning. I smiled in victory and stood up to cheer.

I groaned in pain and sat back down on the bed. "You should rest, Kuya America," Philippines said. I patted her head again. "Like I said, no worries."

*end of flashback*

"I'm going back alive, Philippines. I promise," I said and looked for a person to aim. I looked out in the area. "What the-" Russia was going to call out my name. But then he was muffled. I heard the cock of a gun. I took out my secondary pistol and aimed it at the person there.

But the terrorist had another gun held up to my head. I winced just thinking about the pain that would happen. I would live, that's for sure. But it's possible that I could loose my memories. My eyes widened Russia was able to escape, but he couldn't help me.

The terrorist showed no mercy before I noticed that it was Isis himself. He shot my in the head. I blacked out completely.

"Retreat!" I heard an American voice say before I blacked out completely. I was only able to hear one word. That's it.

Philippines' POV

"I'm really worried about America," I said, talking to Taiwan. She nodded in agreement. "You really care about him, Philippines. He'll be fine," Taiwan reassured. Since America wasn't here, I've been carpooling with Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau for a while now. But the horrible thing was...

...Their driver was China...

I sighed and put my backpack in the trunk and sat in between Macau and Taiwan in the car. Hong Kong got the passenger seat as China started driving. I gulped and put on my seatbelt for the first time. I inhaled deeply, almost having a panic attack. Taiwan had done the same.

Besides China's reckless driving, I was thinking about America most of the time. I just hope that he's okay. I fumbled with my fingers in worry and looked out the window. China pressed the gas pedal and started driving.