Reunion

Philippines' POV

"Woah. Dudette you got be kidding! You too, Spain! Your from BTT I know you do crap like pranks!" America exclaimed. I looked at Spain in confusion. "W-Wait.. That dream, you killed... Mom and dad?!" I exclaimed and looked at Spain. His eyes widened and that smile he had earlier had completely disappeared. "Th-They couldn't replace Grandpa Rome..," Spain said. Confusion hit me and I had to take this all at once.

"So you murdered mom and dad?!" I yelled at Spain. "C-Calm down Chica," Spain said. I clenched my right fist and slapped his face with my left hand. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN IF YOU MURDERED OUR OWN PARENTS!!! INCLUDING FRANCE'S, ROMANO'S, AND ITALY'S?!" I asked him in anger. America quickly rushed to my side. "Philippines, calm down," America said. I breathed deeply and looked at Spain with a death glare.

"I had to. Because those parents were just your illusion." Spain said.

"What are you talking about?! Th-Then you put me in a box on the streets when I was five! A-America! You remember, right?" I looked at America. His eyes widened as he rubbed the back of his neck looking like he was trying to avoid the situation. "Y-Yeah but-" I cut off America. "See? Why are you saying that my parents, our parents were imaginary?!" I yelled a Spain. He shook his head.

"They weren't real. Philippines, you're only my sister. Same thing with Manila. You were tossed and turned by so many countries I couldn't take it anymore. And ever since Grandpa Rome had fallen, you've been acting crazy like there were actual parents that were nursing you. I couldn't take it. I was able to see them so I.. Killed them. You were turning insane at the age of 5, Chica. I had to," Spain explained calmly. My eyes widened as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"W-What do you mean tossed and turned by other countries?" I asked Spain. He sighed and someone walked behind him. A familiar Asian country that I'm still mad at. "Of course, your Asian. You original brother is," Spain paused for a moment before saying the name.

"China."

My eyes widened as I was back in my anger state. "Y-You...," I said and glared at the Asian country. "Ni Hao Piri," China said. I clenched my fists and tears came rolling down my eyes. "Can you stop claiming that your every Asian country's big brother?!" I yelled at him. China shook his head. "Yeah. I know, aru. And I know what I did to your country," China said sounding apologetic. I clenched my fists.

"IT'S NOT JUST ME!! AND VIETNAM, JAPAN, AND INDIA!! You trying to steal our territories! You know, we used to be good friends, China! But I lost my trust because of you!" I yelled. America stepped forward and looked at the Chinese man with disappointment. "You know, dude. The Allied Forces disbanded because of you and Russia," America said. China looked at the both of us then back at Spain. He just laughed. Laughing innocently.

"Ai Ya I knew it. You guys wouldn't forgive me. I'll be going now," China said. I stood there and waited for myself to cool off a little from my anger. As soon as China left, I started to feel a bit woozy as my vision blurred and everything was black.

I was in a place. There were two large countries in front of me. Or, Empires. Roman Empire and Germania. From what I know, Roman Empire had fallen while Germania passed on his traits to his sons, Germany and Prussia. Roman Empire's grandsons were France, Spain, Italy, and Romano. It wasn't long before Germania disappeared and the Roman Empire walked forward.

"Trust my grandson, Spain," Roman Empire said before suddenly disappearing the same way. As if almost being dissolved into thin air. Then everything was black. Suddenly, I was on a hospital bed and my vision was blurry. "What happened to her?!" I heard a familiar American say faintly. "You put her under so much stress that she passed out," the doctor said. My vision cleared as well as my hearing when America looked at me with wide eyes.

"Philippines! Are you okay?" America asked. I nodded and sat up. The room had a few people. A doctor, America, and Spain. I remembered loud and clear what the Roman Empire said when I was unconscious. I looked at Spain who had nearly the same look of concern as America. "Hey, Spain?" I asked him. He looked at me with an odd expression. "What is it, Chica?" He asked.

"Who are my brothers besides you?" I asked him as I got out of the hospital bed and stood up. Spain sighed. "Italy, Romano, and France aren't your brothers. You see, your a bit different from the Roman children. Um, you have one more brother other than me. It's Mexico," Spain said. I tried myself to not stress myself as I calmly nodded. "I want to meet him, but can America come?" I asked. Spain's widened as he looked at America.

"Are you two a thing?" Spain asked. I raised one eyebrow trying to fake it. America just laughed and put a hand on Spain's shoulder. "Don't be silly, man! The Hero needs to be with his friends!" America exclaimed. Spain looked at him oddly then back at me.

"You guys are together, aren't you?"

"Yeah," America and I admitted sadly. "Fusososo!" He said in his weird laugh and put his arm around America and I and pulled into a group hug. "Romano never lets me do this!" Spain exclaimed. "I can see why," America muttered as Spain released us from the hug.

We went out of the hospital room as Spain was in between the two of us. I started I get a little annoyed. I moved to the side and was on America's left side. "You better be careful with her, hermano," Spain said sounding serious. America laughed and nodded. "I'll be exactly like a hero to her," America said and grinned widely facing me with his blue eyes. I blushed and looked away clearly flustered.

I found my real family, but what about China?