Outcome

Philippines' POV

I just sat there. Clearly unable to speak as I looked at America with wide eyes. I fumbled with my fingers to help me from blushing. But I couldn't help it as a red tomato blush formed on my cheeks. "A-America I... Didn't know you were there...," I said and looked down at my fingers. "Taiwan-Chan and I shourd reave you two arone," Japan said. Taiwan nodded in agreement as they both walked out.

"So...," I said as America sat down. He looked at me in an awkward way. "So...," he repeated. Soon he was in that awkward position almost forgetting what he just did. He started to chuckle a little to make the situation less awkward. He shook his head and stood up planting his fist on the table.

"E-Enough with the small-talk, Dudette! I need to tell you straight without hesitations! I like you, okay?!" America screamed. My eyes widened. My cheeks turned red as I looked at his blue eyes. I stood up as well. "W-Why are you telling me this now? I mean, didn't you date Vietnam at some point?" I asked America.

"Forget about Vietnam!" America yelled and was right in front of me. His fists clenched and his cheeks red. "Damn, this is so hard! And I fought in 50 wars!" America exclaimed. America took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. I felt as his hand had reached for mine.

"I really like you, Dudette. I don't care if I'll have to confess a thousand times for you to realize this. And this isn't a stupid prank that I've been pulling! Seriously, Dudette. I-I want to be your Hero. I want to save you all the time. I wanna be there for you. I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner, Dudette. It took me a long time to get my guts together."

I smiled as I squeezed his hand tight. "I guess it's my turn to blurt out my feelings," I said with my red face turning into a pale pink.

"I guess you must think of me as a weak country. Always relying on you yelling 'Kuya Help Me!' All the time. I thought you would, actually. But you know, you didn't care. You wouldn't bully me like other countries would. I always thought of you as my Kuya (brother) but, I guess it's more than that."

America smiled as I felt him kiss my forehead. My eyes widened as I was so red I almost felt like I was going to faint. But I shrugged off the feeling and caressed his cheek with my palm. His gloved hand overlapping my small fingers, intertwining them with his.

I slowly realized what I was doing. I jumped as I backed away quickly, releasing my hand. "Dudette? You okay?" America asked. I nodded rapidly. "Yes po, b-but don't you think it's too early to kiss?" I asked. America's eyes widened. He looked at me as a pale pink formed on his cheeks.

America sighed and nodded. "Dudette, I really would like to kiss you, as tempting as it is," America paused as I blushed and buried my face in my hands with embarrassment. "But, I'm guessing you have principals," America said. I nodded and released my hands form my face. "Yes, po," I said. Suddenly the cell phone in my pocket started ringing.

I took it out and it was Manila. "Hey, Manila?" I asked. "Tatay says it's the afternoon. He wants you at home now," Manila said. I paused and looked at America for a second. "C-Can I bring America with me?" I asked. Manila laughed. "Hold on, Ate," Manila said and paused for a second. When he came back he sounded delighted.

"Yay! Kuya America's coming!" Manila said excitingly. I smiled. "Okay. I'll be there," I said and hung up. I looked at America. He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "You really didn't have to invite me," America said. I smiled and gripped on his hand tightly.

"I thought you said, you wanted to save me all the time as a hero," I said. America smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. "And I meant every single word I said in those sentences," America said and released me. "So, shall we go, then?" America asked. I giggled and smiled. "Close your eyes, Dudette," America said. I hesitated a little before closing my eyes.

It wasn't sudden before I was lifted off from my feet. With curiosity, I opened my eyes. America was holding me bridal-style. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm really glad you liked me back, Dudette," America said walking while I was still in his arms. I smiled and rested my head against his chest. "I'm glad you said that you liked me first," I said. "Don't be crazy everyone knows that you said it first!" America exclaimed. "Yeah I know," I said in a hush tone.

America had put me down once he was close to the car. I went inside and buckled my seatbelt. I shut the door inhaling deeply and exhaling deeply over and over trying to act natural when my dad and Manila see me. America got in and started the car. "You look like your having an anxiety attack. What's wrong Dudette?" America asked. I clenched my fists.

"My dad... They might think something is going on if I don't act natural," I said. America had put his hand on top of mine. For some reason, it made me calm down. "Don't worry, Dudette. You'll be fine. Just relax," America said. I unclenched my fists and relaxed on the seat of the car. A few minutes later we were at my house.

"Ready to go mango-picking anak (child)?" My dad asked as I stepped out of the car. I nodded. "Are you okay with coming, Kuya America? It's going to be hot!" Manila exclaimed. America laughed and patted his head. "Not as hot as your sister," America murmured to himself so no one could hear. Somehow, I was able to hear it. I almost practically melted outside when he said that.

I forced myself to act natural. "Of course I'm okay! I've fought 50 wars!" America exclaimed proudly. Manila's eyes widened in awe. "That's cool!" He exclaimed. "You really are like a hero!" Manila exclaimed. I had a quick flashback as I remembered America's words to me.

"Seriously, Dudette. I-I want to be your Hero. I want to save you all the time. I wanna be there for you."

"And I want to repay you back," I said with a soft smile. "Who are you talking to, Ate?" Manila asked. I clenched my fists. "No one! Let's just go now, right?" I asked and faced the senior citizens. They nodded in agreement as we all started walking with baskets in our hands.

"And I want to repay you back" I said this time in my head.