English Please?

Philippine's POV

"Uh I don't know what that means. Sorry," America said. I started laughing. "Y-Yeah it's fine. I forgot you don't speak Tagalog," I said and giggled. America grinned as the song soon ended. I stopped dancing and sat at my table and started to eat Japan's sushi in silence. America ate his burgers in the same silence as headphones were on his ears so I couldn't talk to him.

That was embarrassing...

Taiwan's POV

"Awe what's wrong with Piri?" I asked and looked at Japan, who was just staring at the two sitting at the table in silence. "Something's wrong, Taiwan-Chan," Japan said. I nodded and crossed my arms. "Don't you want them to end up together?" I asked him. Japan shrugged.

"I do but we shouldn't meddre with peopre's life," Japan said. I made  puppy dog eyes and looked at him. Japan shook his head. I returned to normal and smiled. "You know it could be a really cute story for your manga!" I exclaimed. Japan nodded.

"What's your pran Taiwan-Chan?"

Philippines' POV

I was staring at the table boredly as I ate until Japan tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to look back at him and smiled. "Hey how's it going?" I asked him. Japan nodded. "I need to show you something rear quick," Japan said. I nodded and got up as I started to walk.

After a while, we were at a Japanese tea house. "Wow. It looks really nice," I said in awe. Japan nodded. "Prease, come inside," Japan said. I nodded and took off my shoes and went inside. Japan served a cup of tea. I took it and sat on the floor.

"Thanks," I said. Japan nodded. "It's very peacefur here," Japan said. I nodded in agreement. "So why did you want to take me here?" I asked. Japan put down his tea cup and folded his hands on the top of his lap.

"What are your feerings for America-San?" I asked. My eyes widened as a blush formed on my forehead. "I-I um... H-He's a good friend," I said. Japan sighed and shook his head. "I can terr how you feer about him. Your rying right now," Japan said.

I forgot. He's a prodigy in reading people's emotions..

I sighed and confessed. "I like him, okay? Why would you want to know this stuff, anyways?" I asked him. Japan shook his head. "Taiwan-Chan just wanted to do something. She's talking to America-San right now," Japan said. I nodded and took a sip from my tea before it got cold.

America's POV

I was listening to my music when someone tapped on my headphones. I paused it and put it around my neck, turning around and checking who it was. "Sup Taiwan," I said. Taiwan nodded and waved. "Weren't you with Japan just a second ago?" I asked. Taiwan nodded. "Yes but I need to talk to you for a sec," Taiwan said. I nodded and got up.

"Wait, where's Piri?" I asked. Taiwan softly giggled. "Your concerned for her aren't you?" Taiwan asked. I raised one eyebrow trying to cover the faint pink on my face. "Of course I am! The Hero is always concerned for his friends!" I exclaimed denying the fact about something.

Something...

"Whatever your dumb excuses are you can tell me later. Just come with me," Taiwan said. I sighed and put my hands in my pocket as well as my iPhone. "Why should I?" I asked. Taiwan complained. "There are burgers," she said. "What kind?" I asked as a smirk appeared on my face.

"A buffet filled with them."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!" I exclaimed and I started to run out of Austria's place. "Wait! Do you even know where your going?!" Taiwan exclaimed. But I didn't slow down just one bit. "I just need to follow my nose!" I exclaimed. Taiwan sighed and started to chase after me. "Americans think they have the sense of smell as strong as a dog..," Taiwan muttered. "I heard that!" I said still running.

"Stop there!" Taiwan yelled putting me to a halt. But this place didn't look like the burger buffet at all. It was a Japanese-style house with cherry blossom trees surrounding it. "This isn't American Burger House...," I muttered. "Come on! Just enter through the back!" Taiwan exclaimed. "Fine. But there better be burgers..," I muttered. Taiwan nodded as the two of us went inside through the back. We sat on the ground as tea was served along with California Roll sushi.

"It's not burgers but, okay," I said and picked up the chopsticks then started eating. Taiwan looked at me oddly. "What?" I asked her with my mouth full. She sighed a shook her head. "Don't make it worse by chewing with your mouth open while talking," Taiwan said. I nodded and took a sip from my tea.

I swallowed everything and faced Taiwan. "So, what's up?" I asked her. She smiled. "Do you like Ms. Philippines?" Taiwan asked. My eyes widened as I quickly denied it. "Psh no why would you think that?!" I exclaimed and laughed picking up another piece of sushi with my chopsticks. Taiwan raised one eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Your a very bad liar America," Taiwan said sounding a little disappointment. I took a skip from my tea then laughed again.

"Pff have you been taking lessons from Japan or something?!" I asked. Taiwan quickly shushed me. "Quiet! Be respectful there are guests on the other side!" Taiwan said in a hushy voice. I sighed and fake zipped my mouth. "You can only speak when I ask you questions. Answer truthfully. Do you like her?" Taiwan asked. I sighed. "There's no way I can rat myself out now..," I muttered before I could answer. But I heard laughing from the other side of the building. Curiously, I overheard the conversation.

"Did that rearry happen when America-San was a kid?" I heard a voice say. Japan was actually laughing. I heard Philippines giggle. "I mean, yeah. He said he wanted to look like Superman and wore his red undies out," Philippines said. I stood up and opened the Japanese doors a little to peek on what was going on.

Philippines and Japan were having rice cakes with a cup of tea on the side. I saw an expression on Japan's face that I have never seen before. A smile as laughter escaped his mouth. Were they, dating?!

"Tell me, do you like Taiwan?" Philippines asked. Japan smiled and shook his head. "We're good friends. Nothing more. But rearry, you rike America-San?" Japan asked. I saw as Philippines was blushing. "Yes, but I just call him Kuya to hide it that I like him," Philippines said. My eyes widened and I entered the front part of the Japanese house. "America? H-How did you get here?" Philippines asked. Clenched my fists and closed my eyes as words flowed from my mouth.

"I-I figured out what Mahal Kita means, Piri. I like you, too."