Dance With Me?

I only pretended I was drunk. I quickly ran out of Austria's place while everyone was distracted with the roughhousing. I sighed and walked back home. Though I bumped into a familiar person. The same person that I've known as "Spain". "Hello, po," I said. Spain smirked. "Hola Chica I heard it was your birthday," Spain said. I nodded.

"There was a party at Mr. Austria's house. But they're all drunk, po," I said. Spain sighed. "France and Italy must have started it. Haven't they?" Spain asked. I shook my head. How did he know my friends? "England this time," I said sounding a little timid. Spain started laughing. "England?" Spain said still laughing. I forced myself to laugh.

"Were you going to go to the party?" I asked him. Spain nodded. "I'm the only one who can calm them down. I bring bulls," Spain said and snickered. I nodded. "You can come with me. Besides, I got a present for you," Spain said and handed me a box. "Thanks, po!" I said and put the small box in my pocket. I walked back into Austria's house where I saw that a window was already broken and a violin was outside with glass shards sticking to it.

"Um... Do you think it's safe to go in?" I asked Spain. He nodded and pulled out a red cloth that was on him like a cape. He blew a whistle and all of a sudden a heard of bulls came. I yelped and stepped out of the way. The bulls came charging at Austria's house like, bulls. But it broke some pieces of the wall. Spain and I walked behind the last ones as everyone inside screamed.

"HOLD ME JAPAN HOLD ME!!" America yelled and grabbed onto Japan. Japan looked pretty sane. "Rerax America-San," Japan said. America was breathing heavily and whimpered like a little kid. "PIRI!!! PIRI-A HELP!!!!" Italy said running towards me as a bull was chasing him. I yelped and hid behind Spain. Italy was clinging to his red cape. "What is-a going on-a? All I remember is getting-a drunk!" Italy whimpered. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I think they're sane now," I told Spain. He lifted up his red cape and the bulls came rushing to him. All of a sudden I found a pen in an alleyway where the bulls were held in. "Wow! That was amazing-a Spain!" Italy said. I nodded in agreement. "I just got zhe walls painted!" Austria complained. "Is it over..?" America asked himself and released Japan.

"Hey! Piri! Dude you okay?" America asked and was quickly by my side. I nodded. "Are you still drunk?" I asked him. America laughed and shook his head. But he had a burger in his hand. "So, you wanna dance?" America asked. But I could barely understand him since he was talking while eating. "America. Please chew with your mouth closed," England said. I nodded in agreement.

America rolled his eyes and finished his food before he could talk to me again. "So, did you want to dance? I can plug the speaker to my iPhone," America said sounding clearer. I blushed for a little second. Then I looked at America's blue eyes and nodded. But Japan beat America to the music. He started to play a Japanese slow song. "Awe come on! I was planning to play some 'I can't feel my face'!" America complained. Japan sighed and shook his head. "The music is peacefurr," Japan said. I nodded in agreement.

"Dude if I dance to this then you have to dance with Taiwan!" America said. Taiwan in the background turned red. Japan showed no facial expression and was quiet for a moment. "Okay," he said. "W-What?!" Taiwan exclaimed. Japan sighed and took her hand as the two were on the dance floor. One by one everyone started asking each other to dance with them.

"So, Hungary. You you want to dance with me?" Austria asked. Hungary gasped and Austria smiled. Quickly, Prussia stepped inbetween the two as an interruption. "I'm sure zhat Hungary wants to dance with ZE AWESOME PRU-," Prussia was cut off when he was knocked unconscious once more by Hungary's frying pan. "Y-You know I would love to dance with you, Austria," Hungary said and left Prussia on the floor as the two started dancing.

"Ai Ya I fell so lonely. Out of my 4000 years Panda cannot help me," China sighed. Vietnam tapped his shoulder. "What is it, aru?" China asked. Vietnam sighed. "It's sort of awkward for a girl to ask you but, it would be nice if you could dance with me," Vietnam said. China nodded and soon the two joined the dance floor.

One by one everyone started asking each other to dance with them. Spain and Belgium. Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Belarus chased Russia begging him to dance with her. Etc. Etc.

"B-But I don't know how to dance to slow songs," I told him. America smiled. "The Hero will take care of that!" America said and I felt myself on the dance floor again. My hand was on his shoulder and his other hand was on my waist. America looked away with a slight pink on his cheeks. "This song is lame I can't even understand the lyrics," America scoffed. I was blushing red.

"Um, Piri you have some sort of rash on your cheeks it's red," America said. My eyes widened as I spotted Japan taking pictures. I was blushing even redder. America's concerned face turned back not a smile. "Oh I get it! Dude don't be embarrassed everyone has to dance without learning how to dance at some point," America sheepishly grinned. I forced myself to smile.

Both of my hands were on his shoulders and America's hands were on my waist. Then we started to dance slowly. Every second that this music was going on I was turning as red as Romano's tomatoes in a darker shade of red. I didn't realize that I was an inch close to America's face.

The perfect distance for a kiss...

I felt like I was lost in America's blue eyes. I kept getting myself distracted. Maybe if I did then I wouldn't pay attention to how good the others are dancing compared to me. "Dude, you okay? You've been red since I asked you to dance," America said sounding concerned again. I bit my lip and words escaped my mouth.

"Mahal Kita (I love you in Tagalog) America."