Canada and America

Philippine's POV

"America! Wait your going to get yourself hurt!" I yelled and America lifted a large piece of a metal fence. "Think about Canada! He got hurt!" America yelled loudly and I grabbed the fence and went inside the rubble. "Philippines don't follow me! Canada's already hurt and I don't want you to be hurt too!" America yelled loudly. "I don't care! You don't always have to be the hero all the time! And I'm just helping!" I yelled.

"I'm only the hero so I could be the one suffering and so no one else will get hurt!" America yelled and I got a cut on my arm. I didn't want to tell America. He'll freak for some reason.

"... And I failed..."

America said and picked up Canada. He looked unconscious. I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. I picked up his polar bear in my arms and went outside of the rubble. "Manila. Do you still have that emergency phone that dad gave you?" I asked Manila. He nodded and pulled out his phone. I didn't even need to tell him. He went straight to 911.

America put his ear on Canada's chest. He checked for a pulse on his wrists and his neck. "His heart's still beating," America said. But he didn't sound joyful. He still sounded worried. Later on the ambulance and police came. Manila was taken home in a police car since he was only 11. America and I rode in the ambulance keeping an eye on Canada. I was scared as much as America was. America was rarely scared. He reminded me of when he was a little kid, pale with fear when I was almost kidnapped.

"It was my fault. All my fault. I could have saved him and...." America trailed of. His eyes blank with no emotion. Just staring blankly at Canada. I put a hand on America's shoulder. "You saved mine. That I'm thankful," I said. America kissed my left cheek, then my right. I blushed faintly and put a hand on my left cheek.

"W-Why did you do that?" I asked, confused and discombobulated. My mind scattered and my face flushed. "Germany says he thinks of it as a hug," America said. "We're still just friends, right?" I asked almost stuttering vigorously again. "Oh course, Piri!" America said and punched my arm playfully. Like friends would. We were at the hospital and the people were rushing Canada to the operation room. America and I waited outside.

"So do you...think he's going to live?" America asked sounding the pale and scared him I saw a little while ago. I would feel the same if anything like that happened to Manila. "America!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "America what happened to your brother?!" England. It was England. "I take full responsibility. I'm sorry," America said sadly.

"Hey don't act like the mature one because your not! Your in big trouble, America and you know that!" England said scolding at America. "Now, there is a punishment. You won't be seeing Philippines for the rest of the month," England said. America looked shocked. "W-What?! You can't do that tomorrow's her birthday! And why didn't you take away the burgers?!" America asked. As if he was pleading.

"No means no. And I will add taking away the burgers if Canada dies. Come on you bloody git your going into the car and wait," England said dragging America with him. "Also, Philippines. America liked you," England said. "Hey! I-I do not!" America said and their argument grew faint so I couldn't hear it. America.....liked me?

Maybe he meant as a friend. That's what I'm going to believe. That case if I misinterpret anything it'll be fine. England came back with his hands in fists. "Sorry Philippines. Are you still waiting for Canada?" England asked. I nodded slowly. "He's my friend, too," I said and the doctor opened the doors of the operation room.

"Canada's okay. He just needs to rest. Visit him if you'd like. He's in the room on the next floor. Oh and Miss?" Doctor asked and took a small glance at the cut on my arm oozing blood. "I'll get a nurse to take care of that," the doctor said walking away into the operation room and a nurse came out and treated my would by wrapping it around with white bandages. I went up the stairs with England until we reached a room labeled C-14.

"I'll wait out here and call my dad to pick me up," I said. "I'll drive you home. Don't want your father to start scolding you in the car," England said and went inside the room while I waited outside tapping my feet.

Narrator's POV

In Canada's room, he had already woken up. "Canada! I'm glad your okay!" England said. Canada smiled weakly. Squeezing Kumajirou."Where's America?" Canada croaked still sounding weak. "He's grounded so he's waiting in the car," England said sounding a bit stern.

"B-But he did nothing wrong. He saved me," Canada said frowning. England didn't change his serious expression on his face. "He told me he took full responsibility," England said. "Oh, in that case is Philippines here? I need to tell her then, if America's grounded," Canada said. England nodded and went outside of Canada's room to bring in Philippines.

Philippine's POV

I saw England leave Canada's room with a stern look on his face. "Canada. He wants to see you," England said. I nodded and opened the door to Canada's door. He was there with Kumajirou in his hands. He smiled weakly at me.

"You called?" I asked. Canada nodded. "There's something you should know about someone," Canada said in his soft voice tone. "Okay?" I said unsure of what he was going to say. I sat at the chair next to the bed Canada was in. There was a pause before Canada was actually going to talk.

"It's that Spain guy. I remembered. Remember when you were 5 and almost kidnapped?" Canada asked. I nodded.

"Spain's your kidnapper...," Canada said almost whispering that I could barely hear him. Spain seemed like such a nice guy? And he..was my kidnapper? When I was 5?

"...But he's also your actual brother..." Canada said slowly. Right now what Canada was telling me, I was so confused. My mind was scattered like before. In confusion. He was my kidnapper...but my brother...? This made no sense.

Maybe I needed to ask him myself....

Stop Saving Me!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें