A demolished memory

Philippine's POV

After my gym class I went to the cafeteria. And I tried to ignore the fact that Italy didn't have his pants on. I didn't want to be embarrassed with him. His brother, Romano was trying to look for them. I sat at a table with Lichtenstein, Vietnam, Hungary, and Belgium at lunch. America was sitting with the allies. Though it was a bit boring at my table.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PANTS?!" Italy asked running through the cafeteria. I tried to ignore him but my whole table bursted out into laughter. So I joined in the laughter with them. "Put on some pants, Italy! God no one wants to see what's been down there!" Belgium yelled laughing. But this could be a dare from someone. I'm not sure. But it's most likely to be Italy to loose his pants.

"I see Paris," France said pointing to his younger sister. "I see France," Paris said pointing to her older brother France. "

"M-Miss Hungary! Have you seen my pants?" Italy asked. Hungary sat quiet. Obviously ignoring Italy so she won't be made fun of. Probably trying to impress someone. Austria, maybe? Or was it Prussia. I tried to ignore the whole situation. Now that Italy ran off into the boys locker room, the laughter slowly died down.

I ate my rice and chicken from the cafeteria. I threw away my trash when the bell rung. I walked back into the school building and went to my next class. Ignoring the screaming Italy yelling, "Where are my pants?" Over and over again in the halls and corridors.

*after school*

I walked to Manila's middle school and walked home with America, Canada, and Manila. Though I was hoping that I could be my own hero for once. But I was fine with it. "Did you see Italy run around the gym without his pants?" America asked laughing. I nodded. I grabbed something out my backpack which was my homework assignment.

All of a sudden I bumped into someone. It was a guy. He looks as old as England, but a bit taller. "I'm sorry little lady," the guy said in front of me. "Little...lady?" I asked confused. "Next time, Philippines. You should watch out and- Hey! I you look familiar.." America said and put a hand on his chin studying the man's face.

Now that you think of it, he did look familiar. But I don't know where I knew him from. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Spain. I'm great friends with your brother, England," the man said. His name was Spain. "Oh okay! See you around Spain!" America said and walked off ignoring him.

"Spain seems weird," Canada said stroking his polar bear's fur. "But he trusts England, so he's okay," America said. "Kuya America, how come he called Ate little lady?" Manila asked. America looked irritated. "I told you, don't call me Kuya. I told the same thing for your sis. And it's because she's tiny," America said snickering, patting my head like I was a little kid.

"I wish I had Hungary's fry pan..." I muttered. "What was that, Ate?" Manila asked innocently. "Nothing, Manila," I said and all of a sudden America stopped walking. "Hey, Philippines! Remember this?" America asked leaning his arm on my shoulder and pointed a small park with swing set and a park. With the floor covered in wood chips.

"I remember..." Canada said shyly. "We should go. For old times sake," America said. Canada slowly nodded. Probably afraid if he opposed his brother. "Majority wins," I said and Manila sat on the bench doing his homework, Canada was on the slides again with Kumajirou and America and I sat on the old swing set.

America's feet could reach the ground while only my toes could. I was short. Well, compared to America at least. "So, tomorrow's my birthday..." I said quietly. "What? Your going to have to speak a little louder," America said. I nodded. "Tomorrow's my birthday," I said a little louder.

"Congrats on being almost 15!" America said and gave me a huge bear hug. All of a sudden I felt my face grow as red like Romano's tomatoes or Italy's spaghetti sauce. "A-America you can let go of me," I said, stuttering and America quickly stopped hugging me. He was the one that looked as red as Romano's tomatoes. He sat back on the swing and I sat back in mine.

"H-Hey I'll get you anything you want. A mango crate? You can call me Kuya again if you want! I'll be your servant for a day!" America asked. I giggled and got off the swing. For once, I was taller than him. I patted his head and smiled. "All of those things sound great, Kuya, but no," I smiled, teasingly.

"Hey it's not your birthday today isn't it?" America asked with a smirk on his face. Wait, I've seen this face back when we were kids. I started running. I turned to look back behind me. America was chasing me. "H-Hey! Why are you chasing me?!" I asked and started running faster. America started running faster, his facial expression frantic.

"PHILIPPINES WATCH OUT!!!"

"Huh?" I asked and all of a sudden America tackled me on the grass and covered my ears. Still faintly, I could hear an explosion sound. "CANADA!!!" America screamed loudly and got off of me. I stood up and America covered his ears. Maybe his ears were ringing. "Canada!! Is...is he okay?!" America asked frantic. I saw that the slide looked like it was, broke. Was that why America was chasing me? So he could drive me away from the slide? Manila was just sitting on the bench, staring in shock.

"HOLD ON CANADA I'M COMING!!!"

America yelled and started sprinting for the broken slide. That could soon turn to what looked like metal scraps. I didn't want America getting hurt, too.

"H-Hold on wait for me!" I yelled and chased after America. This would be bad. If Canada died, America would blame himself. Then England would scold at him and he would stop hanging out with me.

And I...sort of need that hero...