What I Am Now

Also I decided to call them by their Country names. Philippines is 14, America's 16, Canada's 14, England's 20, Spain's 21, and Japan's 18.

Your going to be a little confused so here's an intro.

After 9 years Piri was adopted by two loving parents and even had a younger brother named "Manny" who's 11 right now. His city name is "Manila" which is the Capitol of Philippines. But her mother soon died in "Typhoon Yolanda". She never forgot about her friends, and she only thing she forgot about was who Spain was. She often called her failed kidnapper "Anonymous" or "BAKA" often.

Philippine's POV

"Morning already?" I asked myself sounding a little raspy. I cleared my throat and fixed my bed and yawned snoozing my alarm clock. I went downstairs when mom prepared dinner. Hot dog, rice, and eggs. "Morning, Ate," Manila said. "Morning," I said cheerfully and took my seat next to Manila.

"Are you happy to be back to school?" Dad asked. I smiled and nodded. I just thought of America for a little second. "OOOH crushing on "The Hero" ha! I'm happy for you, Ate!" Manila said. I sighed and ate my food. "I don't like him like that he's just my friend," I said and got a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"A friend that will stay a friend," my dad said strictly. I nodded and drank a cup of orange juice. "Ate why is he called "The Hero" again?" Manila asked.

"I'll stay by your side, if you run into anymore trouble, I'll be there."

Maybe I shouldn't tell my dad. He'll freak. "No reason. He just has a thing for characters like Batman and Superman," I said. "OOOH! Superman as in, your Ms. Lane, Ate?" Manila asked. Dad cleared his throat and I chewed my eggs. "Manila, don't start talking about his stuff," Dad said in his strict voice again. Manila nodded and finished his food. I finished mine, too.

It was my turn to do the dishes since dad left early for work. I went to the shower after Manila and brushed my teeth dressing myself into a school uniform with a beige skirt and a white polo shirt with a black vest on top. I wore white knee-high socks and black Velcro shoes. I had a red backpack filled with a lot of books and I had a yellow gym bag filled with my gym clothes.

"Manila! We're going now!" I yelled across from his room. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. By my guess it was America. I answered the door and I was right. It was America.

"Hey did you know that they sell burgers at the high school? I only found out this year!" America said with a huge grin on his face. "You and your burgers," I said laughing. "Don't start acting like the older one, remember I was the guy that had to save you," America said and there was this long and awkward silence.

"Ate what's he talking about?" Manila asked. Manny wasn't suppose to hear that. "S-Saving my....cat! Yeah I had a cat named Firi and it died before I was adopted," I said in a sort of panicky tone. I don't want Manila telling dad. "Why don't you tell him?" America whispered. I shook my head.

"Come on Manila, let's go," I said trying to change the subject. "Come on you can tell me Ate. I won't tell anyone not even dad!" Manila said cheerfully. I sighed and placed my hands firm on my backpack straps and gym bag on my shoulders.

"Come on, Manila. I'll tell you on the way to school. You know we're already late," I said. Manila nodded and I locked the door before walking with America and Manila to school telling him the whole story. "And that's why he's called "The Hero" when you met him," I said and dropped Manila to his middle school and America and I walked to the high school.

I spotted Japan. I forgave him already. I don't hold a lot of grudges. In return, he promised me to show me some of his art collections. He showed me and I was quite a fan of them. We've been friends right now. I call him and America "Kuya" a lot now. Canada's still sensitive as he was before. Despite that, he gets angry when I try to pet Kumajirou, his pet polar bear.

I have girl friends like Vietnam who I often treat like an older sister. But she tells me to not call her "Ate" and such. Hungary, who acts really polite to me though we don't talk much. Liechtenstein, who is often with Hungary a lot. She's a quiet girl and is most likely seen with her brother, Switzerland. And Seychelles, we're basically the same. We look alike and wear the same school uniform. She's probably one year older than America and she sort of likes, England.

"Piri-Chan," I heard a calm voice call my name. I looked behind me and saw Japan. "You have to help me from Hungary-San. She's craving for more Doujins and I don't think I can make anymore because she's causing my hands to start cramping," Japan said.

"Japan I finished the Doujin already! Please please make the next one ASAP!" Hungary said with a frying pan in her hand. Which scared me a bit since I knew how hard she hit with that thing. As far as I know all of her frying pan victims have been, Prussia, France, and much more. But Japan's been calm the whole situation. Not even flinching at the sight of the frying pan.

"Hungary-San, as far as I know you are taking away time from my studies causing me to get an F. If I do fail, then I will not be able to make anymore Doujins. Therefore, you are telling me to not make anymore," Japan said. "W-Wait that's not what I meant! Argh you tick me off sometimes!" Hungary said hitting him with a frying pan.

Japan cringed from the pain and put his hand on his forehead. The bell rang and I ignored the scene and walked away into the school building's corridor.