Chapter 9

Narrator's POV

As the America and Philippines are watching videos and listening to music. They suddenly got a notification from Lex. "I think you should on Lex" Phil said. "Your right" He said and turned on Alex. "Sir! Get off your destination! I'm losing s *lags* nal!" He said and then he lost connection. "Woah! Where are we?" He asked. Phil looked at the window and was shock to saw themselves in a foggy road. Yes it was day time so it was weird for them to be here. America contacted the others but there were no signal. "Damn. Phil do you have internet?" Ame asked. Phil checked her phone and shrugged her head. "Sorry but I don't. What happend? Where are we?" Phil asked. I light then covered them and they passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
E

R

R

O

R

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

America slowly opened his eyes. He got up and rubbed his eyes and then touched his forehead. "My head..." He said while rubbing his head. He look around to saw Phil unconscious beside him. He came up to her and started to wake her up. "Phil, Phil? Phil! Phil wake up!" He said while shaking her. Phil slowly opened her eyes and got up with the help of Ame. "Where are we?" She said weakly. "I don't know..." He said. The both of them started to look around and they were shock. "What the fuck" He said. The both of them are in a beautiful place. There were trees, crystals and it looks like a fantasy world. Ame then felt something soft at his foot. He look at the ground and was shock when he saw that they were in cotton. "What the?" Phil asked confused and started to touch the ground. It was soft but they won't seem to fall. It was soft like cotton and big like a cloud in the sky. The both of them stand up and was amazed at the world that looks like a fantasy world. "This is cool" Ame said. "What is this?" Phil asked. "I don't know. Where are we?" Ame asked. "I see you two have arrived" Someone said with a female voice. The voice was echoing from everywhere and can be heard from a mile away. Ame and Phil were scared and they back off. "Who are you?!" Ame asked. "I mean no harm Mr. America" She said. "How did you know my name?!" He asked. "Please. I need you to calm down. I'll explain everything" She said. Ame and Phil just stood there still being scared. A tall female figure then started to approach them. She has white wings and was wearing a white dress with white heels. Her eyes were golden and there was light behind her that is harmless. She seems to be an angel but she's not. She look at them while Ame and Phil were shock. "W-where are we?" Phil asked weakly. "It's not your time yet. But you'll be here for some quiet time. Don't worry your not gonna be here forever" She said. "Who are you?" Ame asked. "Let me explain what's happening. My name is Ezilia. I am not a human or a country human. I'm an Afles. You're here in Flesia a world for Afles. This is the world where country humans go to peace" She said. "So... Were dead?" Phil asked. "No. Your not dead. You two are going to be unconscious for a long time so you two have to be here until you two woke up" She said. "What are we doing here?" Ame asked. "You two got into an accident" She said and the both of them were shock. "What?!" Ame asked. "Apparently, Alex has lost connection and cannot operate the autodrive. You two were randomly send into a different street which is banned. Because it was foggy, you two didn't knew what was going on. Your car then crashed into a big tree. Your bodies are left in the car while your souls are in here" She said. "What do you mean?" Phil asked. "Let me show you" Ezilia said. She then formed a big ball from her hands and then it became a big screen. The screen then showed two bodies in a car. It was Ame and Phil bleeding. "WHAT THE?!" Ame said while in shock. Ezilia then turned off the screen and turned to them. "Don't worry. You only got comatose. Soon you'll wake up. For now you two have to stay here" She said. "O-okay..." Phil said weakly. "Phil are you okay?" Ame asked. "My head hurts a little but I'm good" She said. "Well it's because Phil was damaged the most. Ame landed on ground while her head landed on a hard rock" She said. "Did her brain git infected? Did her skull broke?" Ame asked. "We're not sure yet. For now come with me please" She said and walked away while Ame and Phil had no choice but to follow her.

After a while they have arrived at their destination. It was a mansion. The mansion looks like a fantasy with a mix of royalty. "This is huge" Ame said. "All of the Afles has big houses. But the king and queen has the biggest" She said. "That's not the biggest?!" Ame asked and she nods. "Now follow me" She said.

They come in the mansion and they stopped at a door. "My apologies. I can only provide you with one room. The other rooms are still being cleaned. Please come in" She said. Ame opened the door and the room was big. He looks at the ceiling and was amazed to saw the lights were glowing crystals. "If you have any questions I'll answer them later. For now you have to wear these clothes. The queen dosen't like those clothes" She said. "Why? Is it bad for her eyes?" He asked. "She doesn't like looking at human clothes. It makes her remember of be past. Please wear these clothes. There are two dressing rooms there. I'll let you two change" She said and closed the door. "Phil you take the left dressing room and I take the right" He said. "Phil?" He asked. He then saw Phil on the bed. "So soft~" She said and Ame smiled on how cute she was. "Phil we have to wear this" He said. "Oh, okay" She said and stand up. She came up to Ame and then get the clothes from his hands. The both of them then change in the dressing room.

When Ame got out he was still wearing his shades. "You have to take of your shades Mr. America" She said. "They won't notice it right?" He said. "I suppose... The queen dosen't know about shades so I guess you could wear them" She said. Phil then come out a little shy since her clothes was pretty revealing. Ame looked at her stunned and he was blushing.

"W-why do female's here have to w-wear this?" She asked shyly. "That's only in the mornings. At night your clothes won't be revealing" She said. "Why do we have to wear light blue clothing?" Ame asked. "It's our theme color here. We much more respect when you wear our theme color" She said. "Are you an angel?" Phil asked. "No. I'm not an angel Ms. Philippines. I'm an Afles" She said. "What is an Afles?" She asked. "An Afles are not angel or devil. Their the ones who choose if your going to be an Angel, devil or be reincarnated" She said. "Wait so reincarnation is real?" Ame said. "In the country world yes. There are also different choices" She said. "What are the options?" Phil asked. "You can be an angel, devil, reincarnated, revived, an Afles or be a fantasy creature. It all depends. Now you don't have to know this so no more questions about this" She said. "Can we have more information about this world?" Phil asked. "Yes. But once you wake up you will slowly forget about this world. However, you won't forget the people you meet here" She said. "That's kinda sad. This world is paradise" Ame said. "Come on. Follow me. The queen said that I should give you a tour so you know the way while your in here" She said. They go outside and Ame and Phil were amazed. Afles were flying everywhere. "When your age is 13 above your or you have a job or place, your an Afles. If your 12 or below your an Afel. If you don't have a job or a place as an adult your a Afels" She explained. "Ohh~ pretty unique" Phil said. "Do you guys have your own language? Ame asked. "Yes we do. However, our handwriting is pretty similar to you" She said. "What's your language?" Phil asked. "Afili" She said. "Can you say something in Afili?" Phil asked. "Sure. Frelaña dåstre brêtas" She said. "what does that mean?" Ame asked. "It's a secret" She said.

Ame and Phil are now trap in Flesia. What would happend next? Keep a look out Tixsies!

Published: May 13, 2024
Words Counted: 1528