Chapter 8

Philippines's POV

I woke up early today because I want to wonder around the forest before we go. I'm still tired and sleepy but after a while of walking I'll have energy so I changed my clothes and went out.

I started to walk in the forest when I saw China sitting in a big stone. I sat next to her and she turned to me. "Hey Chi?" I asked. "Yes?" She asked. "I'm sorry..." I said and she was confused. "Why?" She asked. "I thought you liked Ame?" I said. "I thought I liked him. But after a while I realized that I didn't really liked him" She said. "Then why do you don't want me to be with him from the past?" I asked. "I don't want you getting hurt. Ame is pretty aggressive and mean but when I saw your bond I can see that you guys make a great duo" She said and I hugged her and she hugged back. "Aren't you tired?" She asked. "Not anymore" I said. "Oh god..." Chi said. "What?" I asked. "Hey *panting* guys" Aus said while panting. I look behind and saw Aus full of bruises. "Aus what happend to you?!" I asked worriedly. "He was searching for bears" Chi said. I came up to Aus and look at his bruises. "Chi do you have a first aid?" I asked. "I do, here" She said and handed me the first aid kit. I accepted it and opened it. I then get some bandages and cottons. I closed the first aid kit and gave it back to Chi. I then gently put the cotton at his bruises. "Ouch!" He said. "I'm sorry" I said. "I'm fine matie. Big bro can just do the first aid" He said. "Well your "big bro" is still asleep" Chi said. When I was finish I put the gently put the bandage at his bruises. "Thanks matie" He thanked. "No problem. Next time you go search for some bears bring me with you" I said and Aus nods while Chi was confused. "Bring me with you? Bring me with you?! If he bring you with him you'll literally be bear food" Chi said while we just laughed.

We come back to the campsite and they were awake and now unpacking the tents. "Hey! You three! Help us here!" N.Z said. "Coming!" We said and helped them.

Minutes Later

We were all done and we ride in the car. Ame closed the door and started to drive. "Your gonna drive today?" I asked. "Yeah. I have to stop in a nearby restroom" He said. "then why did you take a shit in the forest?" I asked and he blushed. "w-what?" He asked. "Yeah what's wrong with that?" I asked and then I noticed... Why does it sounds so dirty?. "The animals can see me..." He said and I laugh. "Don't laugh at me like that! You girls can't take a shit in the forest too" He said. "That's a fact" I said.

We stopped at a gasoline station. "This stop is pretty good. We also need gas" He said. He get some gas first and then left. "do you want to use the restroom?" He asked outside the car. "Nah, go ahead" I said. He closed the door and left.

I then opened my phone and saw a bunch of notifications. "Oh great" I said. I opened Messenger and then saw a bunch of messages from my brother's.

Info:

🖤- Martial
💚- Gregorio
💙- Czech
❤️‍🔥- Martin
💜- Phil

Thursday at 1:56 p.m

🖤

Hey Cupcake, how are you?

💚

What are the places did you guys go?

❤️‍🔥

Did someone touched you?

💙

Guys be chill. Phil must be busy for the moment. You guys can just that later