Study Session

Once the weeknd came, Izuku was on his way over to Toga's place, while wearing his backpack. But while heading there, Izuku was on a call with his mom who of course was worried.

~Inko~

"Have you arrived at your friend's home yet, Izuku?"

~Izuku~

"(Sigh) For the eighth time, I haven't. But I'm nearly there, mom. So you don't have to keep on calling and asking me that."

~Inko~

"I'm sorry sweetie. I just want you to get there safely."

~Izuku~

"I know Mom. I'll text you when I arrive."

~Inko~

"Okay then, I love you."

~Izuku~

"I love you too mom."

With that said, Izuku ended the call and continued on his way to Toga's place. Minutes later, Izuku arrived at an apartment complex which he did not expect to see. But either way he made his way over to the apartment complex reading went inside and began heading up to the third floor where he proceeded to walk through until eventually you stopping. In front of a door where he sees Toga's name on a plaque next to the door. So he raises up his right hand and rings the doorbell. Immediately after doing so the door opens where he was then greeted by Toga.

~Toga~

"Ah, Izuku. You're finally here."

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah I am."

From stuttering, Izuku blushed from the sight of Toga who was wearing a beige hoodie and a some jean shorts, but the thing he noticed at first was her hair which was tied up into two buns, just like when he saw her in the gymnasium.

~Toga~

"Well now that you're here, how about you come on inside."

~Izuku~

"O-oh right. Th-tjank you for having me."

Saying this, Izuku goes ahead and steps inside of Toga's apartment, where he proceeds to take off his shoes well Toga shuts the door behind him. Afterwards, Toga goes over to Izuku who has just removed off his shoes as he then looks at her.

~Toga~

"So how about we head over to where will be studying?"

~Izuku~

"Sure thing."

So with that said, Toga begin leading Izuku through through the hallway until eventually the two walked through a doorway where Izuku sees a couch, a small table, and a TV all on the left side of the room nearest to the balcony door. And over to his right he sees a small kitchen along with a small table. With seeing the living room and the kitchen very close to one another, Izuku does not say a thing about it. Instead he follows Toga over to the living room, which she then take a seat on a cushion right next to the small table. As Toga was now seated, she looks up at Izuku with a smile on her face as she then taps on the cushion beside her.

~Toga~

"Come on, take a seat."

~Izuku~

"Okay."

So Izuku removes his backpack as he then takes a seat on the cushion besides Toga. While being seated next to Toga, Izuku couldn't help but to be a little nervous for some reason. Yet while Izuku was sitting there nervously, Toga suddenly clapped your hands together, making Izuku look over at her.