13. Philip's Torment.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Family... That was one thing Philip wanted to experience from his older siblings when he still but a boy. Separated from his mother and father, forced to become a prisoner of a foreigner and trapped inside a culture and language he barely knew, he wanted only his siblings' attention and their love from before... But he never did recieved it back.

"Excuse me... May I request an audience with Ku― I mean, The honorary general-governor?"

"This isn't a place for a kid. Go home."

The youmg Philip would often visit the urban city of Manila just to try and have a small audience with his eldest brother, but all in all, he was rejected everytime. But this didn't discouraged the young boy, as he tried many ways to get in contact with his brother to whom he only knew of the true location.

"You're not supposed to be here, Philip. Go back. You don't belong here."

Everything he did... Failed. Not one was given attention nor reply back.

Until he grew into a naive teen. He was then isolated from his own peers due to his status of being an indio and prisoner of war.

By this time, he had also confirmed a few years prior the location of his only twin sister, he tried to get in contact with her seberal times but the only reply he recieved was;

Don't do anything rash. Stay as you are, and where you are. Remember your place, Philip.

Again, he was rejected.

It felt like a stab in the heart to hear that he was being reminded of his place while his two siblings were enjoying their high statutes and wealth within the Spanish Empire's territories, while he... He was nothing.

A stir of emotions created his hate, that he made sure to himself that he would someday surpass those two, whatever it took him, he made way for himself to rise.

Yet, he still had children as he married early but widowed as soon as he was given a number of children. However, due to the war he was handling, he had to send his children under to the care of his sister because he knew she wouldn't do anything to children, but a few years later, he recieved a contract of his children being bought and sold to the USA as collaterals.

He lost the little trust he planted in his sister ever since the last time they met... The oath taking. He made sure to confront Philia but the female was nowhere to be seen around that time, and so he swore he will get fury to her.

Then, Marcos Regime came and an opportunity rose. Philip made sure to sought out every little detail to bring down his eldest brother and sister with her backing the eldest. He couldn't do anything the first years, at it was... Clean records...

But then, piles and piles of report amd documents to bring down the both of the older came. Planning and executing his perfectly well sought out build, he felt no remorse left for those two.

Martial instantly disappeared within sight leaving Philia defenceless in the country. Philip immediately stripped Philia of her titles and confined her to a island far from the capital city. He found Del a few years prior and made him his advisor for many years.