Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

Phil and Ame fall asleep in the car since they woke up early and they still felt a little tired. They were woke up from a sound of a music. "I'm sorry sir" A robotic voice said and the music turned off. "It's okay Lex" Ame said and Phil was there dumbfounded trying to process what's going on. "Did the car just spoke?" Phil asked confusingly and Ame found it as cute. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you that this car is advanced" Ame said. "So you can like talk to the car?" She asked. "Hmm... Maybe? I never tried that before" He said. "Sir, don't hide it. You talk to me all the time" The car spoke. "Lex!" He said and Phil chuckled. "It's okay, I talk to myself most of the time so it's pretty normal" She said. "Heh..." He said. "Is this the girl sir?" Lex asked. "ALEX" He said. "What is Lex talking about?" Phil asked. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alex your AI bot in this car. You can order me something like autodrive and more" Lex said. "One question. Are you a boy or a girl?" Phil asked. "I am a male" He said. "Cool, you like have a buddy here" Phil said. "If only he was real" Ame said. "Sir, I am real. I'm a human" Lex said. "I still don't believe you" Ame said. "The reason why Mr. British wants you to buy this car is so I can talk to you. He ordered me to take care of you while your in this car" He said. "WHAT?!" Ame said. "Yes" It said and Phil chuckle. "Look's like you have a nanny in this car" Phil said. "Shut up" He said embarrassingly. "It's okay Ame. I can totally understand you still need a nanny" Phil said teasingly. "Hey! I was supposed to be the one who teases you" Ame said. "Well it's like what they say, "the student became the master"" Phil said. "I didn't even teach you" Ame said. "But I still learn, BABY" Phil said and chuckle while Ame smirked. Phil didn't realized what she said and continued to chuckle while Ame pinned her in the corner. "What did you say~" He said. "I said baby dummy" She said and she then realized. "I didn't mean it like that!" She said embarrassingly. "Yeah, you can call me like that all the time cutie" He said and winked at her. "Can you... Move now?" She asked and Ame get closer. He was so close that Phil can feel his breath from his neck. "What's the magic word~" He said. "Please?" She asked. "Almost~" He said. "Really? I'm not doing it" She said. "Okay, then~" He said and started to lick Phil's neck. "Hmmmm~. Stop it!" She said. "See sir, you tried to deny but at the end you lose the fight" Lex said. Ame realized what he done and quickly backed off. "No! I was just pranking her! I don't like her!" He said. "Yeah right, that seductive and licky licky thingy. Yeah" Lex said. "ALEX!" He said. "Yeah, it's impossible that dumbass baby likes me" She said. "Yeah, I'll never like her" Ame said and smirked when he heard that Phil called her a baby again. "Yeah, yeah" Lex said. "I didn't knew this AI is fun to talk to" Phil said. "Like I said, I'm a human guarding you 24/7" Lex said. "So your like a human stuck in my car?" Ame asked. "Miss Phil is right, you are dumb. I'm voice acting this AI. You can't see me but I can see you from my computer" Lex said. "Ohh~ Have you saw America in real life?" Phil asked. "Yes, I have this one time" He said. "when?" She asked. "When I was buying food from the store I saw him outside the store looking at your picture" He said and Ame blushed. "I didn't knew he saw that one time..." Ame thought. "What?" Phil asked. "I was making some bad drawings in it that's why. I even put it a moustache on it" He said. "Hey! Mean" Phil said. "Your a liar, liar pants on fire" Lex said. "ALEX" He said. "What does that suppose to mean?" Phil asked. "It means I'm mean" Ame said.

Meanwhile with Group 2

Indonesia and Malaysia are having an argument in the car. It all started when the both of them played a game.

Flashback

Indonesia and Malaysia are playing Block World. In their game they are having a war with the others. The players are Indonesia, Malaysia, Ukraine and Martial. Block World is a multiplayer and single player game. Meaning even if their far away from each other they are still allowed to see each other with internet. They were playing a game in Block World called "Catch The Flag". The first one to get the flag from the other team and rise the flag in their territory are the winners. In this game you are allowed to shoot and kill players so they won't steal the flag. On team blue the players are Malaysia and Martial while in team red the players are Indonesia and Ukraine. "Your gonna lose Indo, I have Martin on my side" She said. "Heh, in your dreams. I'm good at this game" Indo said.

The game ended and the winner was Mal and Martin. However, there was a glitch in the game. Earlier, Indo got their flag and was about to raise the flag in their territory, but the game glitch and the flag was back in Mal and Martin's territory and Indo was back at his original place which was next to Martin and Martin got the chance to shot him. "We won!" Mal said. "That's unfair, the game glitch. Me and Una are supposed to be the winners" Indo said. "Nah, it was a fair fight and we won" Mal said. "No! We won!" Indo said. "No we won! Now give me my 10 dollars Indog" Mal said. Indo and Mal had a bet before they start the game. Whoever wins will have to receive 10 dollars from the loser. "No! You give me my 10 dollars!" Indog said. "We won it fair and square Indog!" Mal said. "The game glitch so it was unfair!" Indo said.

End Of Flashback

Unfortunately the others heard their argument and they were annoyed. "Guys stop it!" China said. "It's okay guys. How about none of you receive the 10 dollars?" Una said.  "No! I won't stop until I receive my 10 dollars!"Mal said. "You mean MY 10 dollars!" Indo said. "oh shut up Indog!" Mal said. "No! You shut up Milo addict!" Indo said. "Should I call Singa and Neth for information?" Nada said. "And how would that help?" China asked. "'cause their the ones who knows them better?" Nada asked. "Maties, please stop the argument. It was just a game" Aus said and both of them turned to him annoyed and Aus was scared. "Please stop this you two. You better not hurt Aus. Otherwise, his snake might wake up and bite you two" N.Z asked. "Wait, you bring you snake!?" Una asked. "I thought I said it before? I always bring Rey" Aus said. "Umm... Aus. Please tell me Rey is in your bag" N.Z said. "No he's in my neck see" He said and touched his neck but Rey isn't there. "Oh no..." He said. "Ahhh!!!" Mal screamed. "Aus! Get your fucking snake out of here!" Indo said. "You two are Asians, yet your scared of a snake?" China said while chilling in her seat while Mal and Indo are hugging each other while their scared. "Dosen't mean we're Asian, dosen't mean we're invincible!" Indo said. "Yeah right you scardey cats" China said. "Rey come on here" Aus said and tick out his arm so Rey could crawl in his arm. Rey crawl in his arm and came back on his neck. "There, all fix" Aus said and sat on his seat. "I think China needs a doctor" Mal said. "Why?" She asked. "Cause your not scared of a fucking snake! Like literally it's venomous!" Mal said. "You two are just scardey cats" China said and Mal and Indo rolled their eyes forgetting about their argument.

Meanwhile with Group 1

It was pretty peaceful in group 1. None of them are having an argument . They are just talking about random things. "Hey Bela" Kaz said. "What?" She asked. "Are you still a les?" Kaz said and everyone turned to him. "Wdym Kaz?" SK asked. "Opps. Wrong move..." Kaz said. "KAZ. I'LL KILL YOU" Bela said and Kaz got scared. "Bela-Senpai your a lesbian?" Nekomi asked. "Yeah, she is. She likes Phil" Rus said. "YOU LIKE PHIL?!" Viet said.  "I did not expect this..." Isra said. "No!" Bela said. "Don't even like Bela. You like Phil" Rus said. "I used to. Not anymore okay? I like nobody..." Bela said. "Are you sure?" Kaz said. "KAZ" Bela said. "Nvm" He said. "When are we going to arrive at our destination?" Isra asked. "Were almost there" Ger said. "Finally!" SK said. "Wait, how did you know where we're going if Ame didn't tell you?" Viet said
"I don't know. The GPS said that the destination is at this blue dot" Ger said and show them. "Ohh~ This van of his is really advanced" Bela said. "Yeah it is" Spain said. "What the!?" Kaz said. "What?" Spain asked. "You were here all along?!" Bela asked. "Yeah, I was just quiet because I was listening to some guitar music" He said. "You were so quiet we didn't even noticed you" Ger said. "Yeah... You didn't tell me which group I am so I just go here. Luckily I was be able to fit in a corner" Spain said. "sorry about that" Ger said while keeping his eyes on the road. "No problemo mi amigo" Spain said.

Another boring chap. I'm sorry I was tired making a Poppy Playtime Gacha video that my cousin requested me.

Published: May 8, 2024
Words Counted: 1753