Chapter 5

°•{|Phil's POV|}•°

Me and America arrived at our room. We slept together in the bed without looking at each other. He was facing the right while I was facing the left. I was hugging a stuff toy that I bring. As I was about to fall asleep he hugged me from behind. I look at him and he was asleep. I smiled warmly and slept aswell.

I woke up in an early morning. I look at the time and it was 4:12 meaning the others are still sleeping. I then noticed that America wasn't in bed anymore. I look around and look at the window to saw him sitting next to the ocean. I then noticed that he was already all dressed up. That's when I realize it's time for me to got dressed. I also realized that we are going to leave early. I go to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Then I took a bath and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. After that I got dressed. I also got my bag.

I got outside to saw America playing a guitar. I left my bag nearby us and I sat next to him. "I don't know you wake up early" I said. "It'll be embarassing if I kept you all waiting for me" He said. "You play that guitar?" I asked. "Yeah, I do" He said and he started to play a song. "What is that song?" I asked. "My favorite guitar song. Overslept" He said. "It's beautiful" I said and felt relaxed as I was listening to the music.

"Where are the others?" I asked. "Their getting dressed. I bet Una will need her makeup" He said mockingly and I chuckle. "Yeah she always wears make-up" I said. "Is she insecure or something?" He asked. "Yeah, she's a little insecure. But she's beautiful right?" I asked and he hesitated. "Why? Do you think she's ugly?" I asked. "No not like that. It's just us boys are scared when girls ask that question" He said. "Why?" I asked. "It's because we don't know the answer. If we say "yes" you guys will get mad, if we say "no" you guys will also be mad" He said and I chuckled. "Yeah I'm not like that. But seriously what do you think about her?" I asked. "She's beautiful. Nada might come killing me when he heard this" He said and I laugh. "Yeah he is protective" I said. When he was finnish playing the guitar he looked at me. I then noticed he's not wearing his shades. His shades are in his forehead. "You don't need to be insecure with those eyes" I said. "How did you know I was insecure?" He asked. "Since we were kids. Mrs. France gave you those shades because kids bully you for having ocean blue eyes. Ever since then, you started wearing those shades" I said. "I guess you do know everything... Just like your mother..." He said. "You have beautiful eyes Joe. You don't need to be insecure about them" I said. "I wear this for apparent reasons" He said. "What are the other reasons?" I asked. "Well first of all, I don't like people seeing my eyes 'cause they will know if I'm scared. Second it looks cool you know" He said and I laughed. "Your already cool even though without those shades" I said and he was red. "Anyway, what song do you want me to play?" He asked and we heard some chuckling. We look at our back to saw China. "opps sorry, let me leave you two alone~" She said as she was smirking. "China!" I said as she was walking away. I then realized that Chi also has a crush on Ame. "Oh shit. What did I do?" I said in my mind and Ame came up to me. "Don't worry, she doesn't have a pic of us this time" He said. "I'm not worried about that..." I said. "What is it Phil? Is something bothering you?" He asked. "It's just... It might offend her and the might not wanna be friends with me anymore..." I said. "What is the problem?" He asked. "I can't answer that. It's a secret" I said. "Well whatever the problem is, I know she still wants to be friends with you. You've been friends with her since childhood so it's IMPOSSIBLE for her to not like you" He said. "Thanks... I'm gonna talk to her later..." I said.

After a while the others arrived and we left the beach. Me and America get to the car and he started to on the autodrive since he said he doesn't have to mood to drive now. "Hey, do you liked the music I played earlier?" He asked. "Yeah, it was so good" I said. "Do you want to listen to it again?" He asked. "Yeah! I mean if you want to" I said. "heck yeah, that's I asked you" He said. "Why did you want for my permission?" I asked. "Because it might bother you" He said. "I mean it is your car. You don't need my permission" I said and he just played the music. It was very relaxing and I liked it. The both of us just look at the view. It was amazing. "Hey Ame?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why do you thought tea as fish food?" I asked and I chuckled. "Well because I don't like that drink. And in those days my dad really likes fish. So I thought the fish and him has the same taste in drinks. So I fed his new fish with tea by putting a tea bag at its aquarium. Unfortunately, the tea bag exploded and the tea powder spread everywhere in the aquarium but the fish is still alive. Eversince then I called tea fish food" He said and I laugh. "So, how about the fish? Did it last long?" I asked as I was laughing. "Well... It died. But I still believe that tea is fish food" He said mockingly which made me laugh. "Hey, what's your favorite season?" He asked. "Hmmm... Probably... Snow?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "I mean, snow is pretty rare to Me. My country is hot so there's no snow" I said. "Maybe the snow melted because of your hot body" He said which I heard and I pretended I didn't hear that. "How about you? What's your favorite season?" I asked. "Summer" He said. "Why?" I asked. "That's the season my shades fit the weather. Also, I can swim All day and eat ice cream" He said. "How many countries have you been true?" I asked. "Idk but I know I have been to many countries in the human world" He asked. "Yeah like in the humans world were land?" I asked. "Even here, were standing at the country Wedlerdaw" He said. "But I wonder, why are the other countries in our world are real to them but the others are not?" I asked. "Should you know that since your the smart one?' He asked. "I forgot. I think I still remember some details from article I read" I said. "so why?" He asked. "Well in here, the other countries like "South Korea" exist on their world because SK is also a living human in this world. However the other countries like "Wedlerdaw" doesn't exist on that world cause it's kit a leaving thing on our world" I said. "So that means... Each leaving country, state, provinces etc exist in their world?" He asked. "I guess" I said. "but just imagine if we can go to the human world without turning to our human form" He said. "That will be epic" I said. "But what if its allowed? I mean there's also humans here and they don't even bother us" He said. "True, but still the other humans doesn't know about us they might be scared. And besides the countries in this world that came from Earth are not allowed to tell were real. Because of the consequences" I said. "Yeah that's true. Damn I wish there were more universes..." He said. 'what do you mean?" I asked. "You know like an alternative universe. Like for an example, in this universe I'm from North America and in the other universe I'm from Asia. That'll epic" He said. "Yeah... I wish that was real..." I said knowing it's real. I don't know if I'm allowed or not allowed to tell him that there is other universes but I decided not to. I might get some unknown consequences. Like the humans here, they'll get some bad consequences if they tell to other humans were real.

Another boring chap. So sorry my brain is empty since I'm pretty tired.

Published: May 7, 2024

Words Counted: 1469