Chapter 4

°•{|Philia's POV|}•°

We've arrived at our destination which is Padnal. Padnal is close to our city Ednarsami. Since Ednarsami is big city it took us a while to arrived here. Me and America get off of the car and I was amazed from what is see. It was a beach. It was the Padnal beach the most famous and beautiful black in Padnal. The back has clean water with other children playing on the sand building sand castles and the people swimming in the beach. They stared at us when we get off the car and they started taking pictures. "OMG! Isn't that AmePhil" A girl said and Ame blushed. "Oh shit they're shippers" He whispered. "I know" I said. "Eeeek we have some ship ladies~" A girl said and we blushed. "N-no! Were here for a "Sociolazition Project" that Mr. UN give us" Ame said. "Sorry Mr. America I ship you with Phil~". The same girl said. "Looks like even the humans ship you two~" Bela said. "Yeah... Their not a good ship" JP said and the people start to make Fangirl noises. "Eeekk! That Sunshine Harem~ this will be fun!" A girl said. "Ladies and gentlemen get your popcorns. This will be a fun fight" A boy said. We started to get flustrated while the others were smirking. "Please pay them respect. They are countries and they have a VIP tickets" A maid said and they started to be quite. "Thank you" Ame said. "Please keep yourself comfortable. If you need everything you can call me. My name is Mary. If you need me just ring this bell" She said and handed us a mini bell. I get the bell and tested it. "Cute bell" I said. "Is it the first time you saw a small bell?" Ame asked and I nod. "Yep. I don't saw mini bells much" I said.

We got to our room. We will be staying at the hotel here for one day. Tommorow we will be leaving. Me and the others go to the counter to get our keys. The pharmacist thought that Me and Ame are dating so he made us roommates. We didn't actually mind this since this already happend before.

We've arrived at our room and noticed that this room only has one bed. Usually I thought a room would have two beds for two people but he gave us a one bed room. "Don't worry I can sleep in the floor" I said. "ouch I'm not that bad at sleeping" He said. "Yeah right. When we were kids when we slept in the same bed you were snoring" I said. "Yeah and you were drooling" He said which made me blush from embarassment. "Although that was cute. Anyway let's just settle this, were sleeping in the same bed. Nothing would happend right?" He said and I nod and we started to put our bags in the place. We're not gonna unpack our things since we're just here for today and we'll be leaving tommorow.

After we put our bags to its place we decided to change our clothes to some swim clothes since we're going to be swimming. We go outside and went to the changing room nearby the beach.

°•{|Ame's POV|}•°

"Okay is everyone done?" Una asked. "No Phil and China are still changing" I said. China then came out of the changing room wearing a swim suit. "Where's Phil?" She asked. After she asked that Phil came out of the changing room wearing a light purple bikini. "Damn she's sexy" I said in my mind.

This is what she was wearing:

sorry if its ugly, I'm new to Gacha Life 2

"Hey guys" She greeted. JP was nosebleeding, Viet was blushing, Isra is cuping his cheeks while I was trying to hide it since there were people. "Hey Phil" I said. "Come on let's swim!" Una said. The others go sat in the sand while we got to the ocean. We started to swim and splash each other. "Phil. Do you know how to dive?" I asked. "Yeah! I know how to dive and swim" She said and jump in the water that caused a water to spalsh at us. Her head them poped out of the water and we just laugh at her.

After a while the others came to the ocean to swim too. Rus was glaring at Spain creeply. I looked at Spain and now I understand why Rus is glaring at him. Spain was looking at Phil pervertedly. Rus came up the Spain and touched his shoulder coldly. "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" He said. "B-bien..." Spain said and Rus left. "Mierda..." He said. I came up to Spain and whispered in his ear. "Let me guess. Trying to look at Phil's buns?" I asked and he blushed. "Shut up! You also do that" He said. "No I don't. But Rus was right. Don't look at her like that" I said. "How about you just join me? See no problem" He said. "I will not join you. Phil dosen't like man's like that so one point minus with you" I said. "Relax, she doesn't know" He said. I came up to Phil who is currently playing volleyball with the others. "Hey Phil" I said. "Yeah?" She asked. "Don't go near Spain... I have a bad feeling about him" I said and she chuckled. "Oh come on America. He's our friend. What do you mean bad feeling?" She asked. "Well you do know he is flirting with you" I said. "So your jeoulous?" Una asked and I blushed. "No! I was trying to say that- nvm, let's just get ice cream" I said. "Yay! Ice cream!" She said. We got out of the ocean and took our towels. We dried ourselves and go to the sellsmen who is selling ice cream. After we buyed ice cream we eat it in the sand next to the ocean. "Yum~"Nekomi said. "Yum indeed" Phil said. "Maybe Phil has a hidden food" Spain said. "What do you mean? I hide no food" She said. I was thinking about Spain said when I realized it. I glared at him and he just winked at Phil. He noticed me and grin. I punched him playfully and tuned to Phil. "He thought you were hiding bubble gum" I said. "Oh yeah" She said. Rus turned to us and gave us a cold glare which made us froze. He came up to Phil and sat next to her making sure they were close to each other and far away from us. "The vodka man is really op" I said. "Op?" Spain asked. "Another made up word of mine. It means 'overprotective'" I said. "You really kept on making words that will never be true" Spain said. "I bet the Gen-Z's will use it one day" I said.

°•{|Night Time|}•°

The night falls and the others are in the hotel room. Luckily the other were gone including Russia. "Finnaly I can get Phil to myself" I said in my mind. She was currently sitting next to the ocean looking at the sunset. I sat next to her and look at her. "The sunset is so beautiful. As the waves move, the sun setting down the horizon, the sand and the breeze that is covering up our skin" She said. "Do you like this feeling?" I asked and she turned to me. "Yes. I love this feeling" She said and turned back to the sunset. "Why?" I asked. "It makes me remember of the Golden Days. Me and my family would go on the beach. We would go to adventures, discover new things. Mom would tell us stories would make sure we were okay, Me and Ze would always chase each other, Dad and Greg who would make themselves comfortable by the warm water and Martin and Arti comparing each other of who is strongest. I miss those days" She said. "You have a great childhood" I said. "Not really. I was forced to be perfect but was born to be imperfect" She said. I turned to her with a confused look and she turned to me and chuckle. "I mean. I was just forced to be perfect. I was here for adventures, happiness and new discoveries. Although my aunt wouldn't like that. So she would always train me of how to became perfect and things" She said. "Why would she want you to be perfect if your already a master piece" I said as I get close to her. "Phil, no one is perfect and you don't need to be. Just like me. I'm impolite, not nice, chaotic but I don't care. What's best is you enjoy your life" I said and I touched her hand. She leaned in my shoulder and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

Just then out of nowhere we heard a sound. We look around to saw Una, Bela, Nekomi and Kaz. Me and Phil blushed when we saw them taking pictures of us. "GUYS!" Phil screamed. "We will keep this~" Una said. She was the one who took the picture in her found. "Oh no you won't" Phil said and stand up and started chasing her while Una ran. "Should we help them?" Kaz asked. "Let them cook. Besides their not gonna fight" Bela said.

To be continued...

Published: May 5, 2024
Words Counted: 1572